Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My warranty is up this month and i just received a post card in the mail from a warranty services in Scottsdale Arizona.
Has anyone heard of it or used it?
I'm thinking of getting an extended warranty before mine runs out. Any info is much appreciated.
Thanks
Eddie :mug:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Be careful when buying second party extended warranties. I have heard of a large number of folks buying them and having problems with various ones. The problems range anywhere from not being too extensive on what they will cover to not being in business when it came time to collect. Your best bet is to buy the GMPP extended warranty. It will cover just about everything that your standard warranty covers.

Good luck!

Don

sillverbullet said:
My warranty is up this month and i just received a post card in the mail from a warranty services in Scottsdale Arizona.
Has anyone heard of it or used it?
I'm thinking of getting an extended warranty before mine runs out. Any info is much appreciated.
Thanks
Eddie :mug:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah that was pretty much my take on it too. Last night i called a buddy of mine that used to work at chevy and he hooked me up with the dealer. So i'm getting the Gmpp 2 yr 24k bumper to bumper with $0 deductible for $600.
Thanks for all the input.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Go to your local Chevy dealer and ask them what experiences they have had with aftermarket warranty companies. :z:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I bought my extended warranty from Fichtner Chevrolet in MT.
I was told they were fair and so went with them. Although I live in Massachusetts Dennis Fitchtner told me I would have no problems with local dealerships honoring the GMPP plan from them. I have not used it but I'm hoping he is correct.

http://www.fichtnerchevrolet.com/

trebor

·
Registered
291 Posts
I also bought from fichtner chevrolet. I got the 24 month 50,000 miles extended warranty for 1150$. I believe it is GMPP. I am sure it is. Good luck, Dr.Bigg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts