Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Z-Family:

I had one hell of a time hanging and meeting all of you guys this past week.

I am 1/2 asleep right now, we just got in a few hours ago but wanted to thank those of you who headed up the events and made it an event to remember!

I honestly love this group of people and it was a pleasure meeting all of you guys!

Cheers to great memories!!!

Talk to you guys when I am more awake lol!

Pics and Videos will be posted soon!

Cheers
Garett

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Good to see ya Garrett. Looks like I'll be seeing you sooner than next years fest, eh!!!!!!

Will you be at next years fest?

Joe

·
Premium Member
20,626 Posts
Good to meet and greet you Garett!! :D Looks like you had a Great time...MikesZ06 notincluded!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GNX Guy said:
Good to see ya Garrett. Looks like I'll be seeing you sooner than next years fest, eh!!!!!!

Will you be at next years fest?

Joe
yeah Joe... I will keep you in touch with anything I might hear as far as that topic goes!

If you are down here again maybe we all can shoot some more golf.. :blush:

No question I will be at next years fest!

Jub!

Not a problem, had a blast with all of you guys sat. night! :guiness:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Garrett, Cameo, Stephanie, it was a real pleasure meeting all of you. Look forward to your attendance at next year's event...

Mark

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Garrett, thank you for helping me put my Z06 back together after the fest!

You are a great guy, that's for sure:thumb: the butterfly is a LUCKY GIRL!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Great to meet you Garrett on Cameo 1 That was a mean trick by MikesZo6 on you at the awards but it was also pretty funny ! You'll learn !

Rob & Lori

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
It was great meeting you guys. I had a blast. Check out MYPICS and make sure you read all the captions and comments. :D

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
It was great to meet you and Cameo G. My dad and I had a great time. It was cool having you guys following me back from the Makers Mark tour. Take care, Don

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
I am so happy you guys were finally able to come. We really enjoyed meeting all of you! Bill & Beth

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Garett,
Great to finally meet you, been reading your posts for a long time here!! Sure hope you, Cameo and Steph make it next year!
I'm already going into DT's, anxious for another gathering.

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Garett, it was a real blast finally meeting you and Cameo! You guys make a real cute couple and seem to have a lot of fun together.
Sorry about the gag I pulled on you in the auditorium, but it was funnier than s%#t when I finally found you up there waiting to talk to Les :lol: :lol:
Just consider that your 'initiation' to the fest ;)

Look forward to seeing the 2 of you again next year!

Mike

:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
MikesZ06 said:
Garett, it was a real blast finally meeting you and Cameo! You guys make a real cute couple and seem to have a lot of fun together.
Sorry about the gag I pulled on you in the auditorium, but it was funnier than s%#t when I finally found you up there waiting to talk to Les :lol: :lol:
Just consider that your 'initiation' to the fest ;)

Look forward to seeing the 2 of you again next year!

Mike

:cheers: :cheers:

Garett, it had us rolling when Mike told us what he had done--I think Cameo snorts when she laughs hard! (j/k, Cameo!) :lol:

Like others have mentioned, it was great to meet y'all, too. This years Fest wouldn't have been the same for me, were it not for your bunch of bananas! Keep in touch and let me know how the H-town crowd likes Adam's stuff.

You can see the bricks... ...if you can even see the car! Lookin' good, Z06 Butterfly!

Case Cruzin'

GarettO---you da man!

:cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts