Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I was wondering what you all use for a wash mit? Ive been using a 100 percent cotton one that I found at napa but of course ill use something better if you all reccomend it. Thanks

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I use a 100% cotton white towel cut into several pieces to hand wash the Vette. Never had any luck with wash mitts.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Lamb's wool car mitt :ity:

·
Registered
833 Posts
burnout said:
lambs wool mitt where do I find one?
I buy mine at Sam's club (pack of 3) but you can also find them at auto stores and Walmart. They tend to start falling apart after awhile. Nice and soft on the paint... :yeadog:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Lamb's Wool mitt here also from Wal-Mart

Jack

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I use a Microfiber wash mitt. I only use Microfiber on my car (except for my synth. shami). I think it's the best stuff to use, jmo.

PM me if you would like a vendor name.

Alex

·
Registered
292 Posts
ZO6 AL-X said:
I use a Microfiber wash mitt. I only use Microfiber on my car (except for my synth. shami). I think it's the best stuff to use, jmo.

PM me if you would like a vendor name.

Alex
I'm new to the forum so if someone could help me out I would appreciate it.

Why is information that it seems to me that everyone would like to know, asked to be PM'd? This is not the only post I've seen like this.

Just curious.

If it was me, if I know something, I post if for all to see since I've received good info from others.

Thanks,
Stumbo

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Stumbo said:
I'm new to the forum so if someone could help me out I would appreciate it.

Why is information that it seems to me that everyone would like to know, asked to be PM'd? This is not the only post I've seen like this.

Just curious.

If it was me, if I know something, I post if for all to see since I've received good info from others.

Thanks,
Stumbo
The vendor I bought from is not a supporting vendor on this site. It's against the rules of Z06Vette.com to post links or names of non-supporting vendors as it's not fair to supporting vendors on this site. Just your every-day advertising stuff. :D

Hope this helps,
Alex

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
As Z06-Al-X stated, we have a simple policy of not sharing non-supporting vendor contact, ordering, or pricing information in our posts. This is in deference to the vendors who do pay to support this site and its operation.

You are certainly welcome to talk about any product you think would interest our members, we simply ask that you not openly discuss contact information (Phone numbers, email addresses, site urls), ordering information (part numbers), and pricing information about products from non-supporting vendors.

This information is to be distributed via PM or email, we are not trying to stop you from giving useful information to interested members, we simply ask that you do it via more private means.

Mark

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
mdickie said:
As Z06-Al-X stated, we have a simple policy of not sharing non-supporting vendor contact, ordering, or pricing information in our posts. This is in deference to the vendors who do pay to support this site and its operation.

You are certainly welcome to talk about any product you think would interest our members, we simply ask that you not openly discuss contact information (Phone numbers, email addresses, site urls), ordering information (part numbers), and pricing information about products from non-supporting vendors.

This information is to be distributed via PM or email, we are not trying to stop you from giving useful information to interested members, we simply ask that you do it via more private means.

Mark
:thumb:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
burnout said:
lambs wool mitt where do I find one?
Just about any Auto Parts stores will have them. :cheers:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Speak Freely!

Well gang, as the only supporting Detailing Product vendor here, I would only ask that we speak freely. If Adam's doesn't make the best product in a category, please mention the product and/or company that does.

We guarantee that each product availiable in our line is the best in it's respective category. If not, we give you 110% of your money back. WE DON'T DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS if we don't make the best stuff!

Anyway, it bugs me when Meguiar's or Autogeek makes exclusive deals with events or websites, and excludes other companies from participating. I would rather see other brands mentioned here, as this forum is designed to get info to all members, drawn collectively from the experiences of many.

There is my rant, and thanks for reading!

Adam

BTW: Our wash pad is The Bomb.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Adam said:
Well gang, as the only supporting Detailing Product vendor here, I would only ask that we speak freely. If Adam's doesn't make the best product in a category, please mention the product and/or company that does.

We guarantee that each product availiable in our line is the best in it's respective category. If not, we give you 110% of your money back. WE DON'T DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS if we don't make the best stuff!

Anyway, it bugs me when Meguiar's or Autogeek makes exclusive deals with events or websites, and excludes other companies from participating. I would rather see other brands mentioned here, as this forum is designed to get info to all members, drawn collectively from the experiences of many.

There is my rant, and thanks for reading!

Adam

BTW: Our wash pad is The Bomb.
I use Adams' new "The Bomb" wash pad.
:jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Adam said:
Well gang, as the only supporting Detailing Product vendor here, I would only ask that we speak freely.
Do other vendors have a similar philosphy?

Based on the forum's policy, the posts in this thread
containing information on purchasing a wash mitt from Sam's Club or WalMart should be edited since Adam also sells a wash mitt.

Being a newbie, is this how it works?

Thanks,
Stumbo

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Stumbo, et al,

Those other posts do not need to be edited since they did not mention any pricing, ordering, or contact infomration for the Sam's Club or Walmart.

as I stated, if you have a product that you feel is of interest to this forum, please feel free to discuss the merits of the prodct til your heart's content.

We simply ask that you do not give out any details (pricing, site urls, phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, part numbers, etc) about the product and its vendor, if they are not a supporting vendor of the forum.

That information can be freely exhanged via PM and email from member to member, however.

I applaud Adam's take on all of this, obviously he is confident in his products, offering his 110% guarantee, this is truly a company that is willing to stand behind the quality of the products they sell.

Mark

Mark

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I got some microfiber wash mitts at Costco, and shredded the first one on the first wash. They are constructed of fibrous loops that have a tendency to catch on any slight protrusion. I'll be trying some of Adam's products soon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts