Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Apex Performance Driving has openings left for their HPDE at Watkins Glen August 3 & 4. xxxeditedxxx

Bob puts on a great event. Lots of open track time and he also has a school for novice and intermediate. Hope to see you there.
xxxeditedxxx

·
Registered
579 Posts
I was on this track this week and it is perfectly suited to our cars. I highly suggest going, and the price is not bad. I'd go but there is another event I'm attending.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I might be in, depends on my work schedule. when is the sign up deadline? sounds like a good time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unless he fills up, I would think you can sign up right until the track date. I know Bob had several openings when I last spoke with him. You may want to give him a call.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
This is my favorite track, it is one of the things I miss about moving to Florida.

For those that have never driven WG, do it. It is 3.5 miles of lefts and rights, with up to 90' of elevation change. It is a big, wide, fast track that you can run in 3rd to 5th gear all day. I took my Z to the top of fourth at just over 145 mph on the back straight, many others went to 5th and got up over 150 on this same stretch.

I will eventually go to another event up at WG, it is truly a great track for our cars...

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts