Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HPDE at Watkins Glen with the PDA this Monday and Tuesday 7/18 and 19, who's going? :z:

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm there on Wednesday, Thursday (20,21) for the Trackmasters HDPE.

Having only done Panoz and Trackmasters I am interested in opinions comparing other organizations to the above - Thoughts?

Why not hang around for two more days? It's more fun and you don't have to back to NJ :) Just kidding, I grew up in NJ..

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
kmagvette said:
I'm there on Wednesday, Thursday (20,21) for the Trackmasters HDPE.

Having only done Panoz and Trackmasters I am interested in opinions comparing other organizations to the above - Thoughts?

Why not hang around for two more days? It's more fun and you don't have to back to NJ :) Just kidding, I grew up in NJ..
Boy, I would love to stay around for a couple of more days, but I have to be in St Louis at 8 AM on Thursday morning (in body, the spirit will be tired....).

PDA puts on a good event. The drivers are grouped well by ability and I have enjoyed every event I have attended with them. I went to the Glen for the first time this spring and HAD to come back again this July. It is just an amazing course to drive in a Z.

And Don, just wait until we get you on the long course at Pocono in August, before long you will lose interest in those short 1/4 miles drives......

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey Bad Machine, I received a call from the lost and found manager up at the glen and they have found your missing balls just past turn one. He asked me if they should just ship them directly back to your wife. :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
CHRIS @ East Coast said:
Hey Bad Machine, I received a call from the lost and found manager up at the glen and they have found your missing balls just past turn one. He asked me if they should just ship them directly back to your wife. :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :)

I heard they were very shrunken also. That's the rumor on the Island. How did it go other than that guys? Is the seat in the car OK? ;) :p

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
speedpup said:
I heard they were very shrunken also. That's the rumor on the Island. How did it go other than that guys? Is the seat in the car OK? ;) :p

Everybody is comedian :screwy: it went well John, WG is an awesome track. Nothing like ripping through the essess wide open!
We have to talk about camber settings and brakes though, so hope to see you at Pocono next month. :cheers: BTW, my sister has his own personal black flag with a meatball on it! I'm not going to get into his facination with balls though. :eyes: :rofl:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Bad Machine said:
BTW, my sister has his own personal black flag with a meatball on it! I'm not going to get into his facination with balls though. :eyes: :rofl:

OK, I didn't need this much information about your family..."my sister has his own..." :)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Bad Machine said:
Everybody is comedian :screwy: it went well John, WG is an awesome track. Nothing like ripping through the essess wide open!
We have to talk about camber settings and brakes though, so hope to see you at Pocono next month. :cheers: BTW, my sister has his own personal black flag with a meatball on it! I'm not going to get into his facination with balls though. :eyes: :rofl:
:lol: see ya soon for some serious beating on my car. With a longer hose this time to the TB :bang: :bang: :eek::

1 - 9 of 9 Posts