Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
Sweet ! I'm looking forward to pics of the final product. That is going to be awesome.
BTW - can you claim Caravaggio's as a dependent on your taxes by now ? :lol:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Your are going to make a very cool ride even cooler. :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Tony, Will it be ready for Hooters Spring meet in April. Nice coming out party!!!! GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
638 Posts
Tony,

WOW! what wheels do you plan on using?

Looking forward to pics.

Also, I've seen a pic of the underbody rear splitter, do you think there's way to retrofit them to a stock Z?

Josh

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Here we go again ! Now the secret is out. Can't wait to see this finished, Tony...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Bitchin :thumb:

Looking forward to seeing this Artists work. What meats you plannin on using back there?

·
Banned
98 Posts
tony3331 said:
when john sent me this picture of what the car should look like when it was done i could not keep the secret going here is the p/s pic
Anthony,..........awesome, can't wait to see "the new you"

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
itchynackers said:
The pic is SWEEET. Not too sure about the side exhaust pipe though. :jammin:
I guess it's a matter of individual taste. But personally, I absolutely am in love with the look of the side pipe. :yeadog:

Tony,

I hope you don't run into the same NYS trooper on your way home...going to Caravaggio to make the exhaust quieter... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Tony, you are going to make one of my favorite vettes even sweeter. Good luck with the mods and thanks for your continuing support of the Canadian economy. I cant wait to see the finished product. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 186 Posts