Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were planning on attending the fest like we always do untill we saw a post that another dyno was taking our place. We have always enjoyed meeting the Z06 forum members and have always had a good time at the event. In the last conversations a few weeks ago with Les and months ago with Adam we were set to attend as normal. Hopefully this will be resolved so we can attend and have a great time.

Ernie
www.BreathlessPerformance.com

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Ernie,

Are you willing to offer the same pricing as the other group, I don't think folks would care which dyno they are on, and they would probably rather support a supporting vendor of the site.

What do you say...

Mark

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Ernie:

Sure hope it works out for BPP to be at the Fest!
Always good to see you guys!

·
21,386 Posts
C'mon Ernie. Get out of that 98 degree weather and into the cool 95 degree weather we'll be experiencing. Besides, I'll bet you'll sell a lot of goodies! I know of several folks that the money is burning a hole in their pockets. :lol:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
wow I didn't know BREATHLESS was considering attending the fest!!!!!

You KNOW I support Ernie and group:thumb:

it won't be the FEST without you guys, and I will do whatever I have to do to show support

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Ernie,

yes indeed, we had several conversations about you and the Breathless Performance Crew attending this years Z06 Fest. :yeadog:

We need you guys there!! :cheers:

Les :guiness:

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Ernie SHOULD be our dyno guy, he has been VERY LOYAL to Z06vette.com AND the NCM for the 1st three fests. I figured since this other guy was doing the dyno :mad: :mad: that Breathless was not able to attend this year for some reason.

Ernie is our dyno guy.
Ernie is our dyno guy.
Ernie is our dyno guy.
Ernie is our dyno guy.

Joe

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
hey .
a little competition is a good thing..

we always try to spend money with you guys..

shifter..
air intake
etc..

come on no fun at the go carts without you guys. !!!!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Ernie, you have been a loyal supporter of our fest and we want you to attend......hope you guys come...

·
NCM Delivery Staff
611 Posts
Breathless and Elitesparkplugs.com will be here. Elite Spark Plugs will be offering the Dyno and Breathless will be tuning the cars.

I appreciate these two vendors working together and coming to this show. Their support is greatly appreciated.

If there are any questions, comments or problems please email me directly to discuss them.

Thanks!

Adam Boca
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
That's great to hear ! I figured if Ernie could make it thru the floods of the first fest he'd make it to all of them :jammin:

Rob

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Adam Boca said:
Breathless and Elitesparkplugs.com will be here. Elite Spark Plugs will be offering the Dyno and Breathless will be tuning the cars.

I appreciate these two vendors working together and coming to this show. Their support is greatly appreciated.

If there are any questions, comments or problems please email me directly to discuss them.

Thanks!

Adam Boca
[email protected]
Glad you were able to work that out, Adam. Will Elitesparkplugs be a new site vendor for our forum?
Look forward to hearing from them.

Mike

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Thanks Adam and the Big Guys working out of site for making this happen! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Adam,

Glad you worked this out!

Les

Adam Boca said:

Thanks!

Adam Boca
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Breathless --- NCM --- Z06 Fest

Ernie,

We always look forward to you and Breathless coming as you all have been wonderful supporters of the NCM. However, when we did not receive the vendor contract back or return our phone calls, we felt we owed it to the participants that had registered and were coming to the Z06 Fest to have a Dyno here. That was our basis for contacting annother Dyno------we were running out of time.

Again, we appreciate all you do for us and please contact Adam, Roc or myself with any questions or concerns you may have over any of our events.

Two weeks from today we will be eating BBQ with you and we are looking forward to it.

·
Registered
361 Posts
sure glad this was resolved.

I'm only coming to the fest for one day on the way back from the DE expressly to have Ernie and the guys install a BPP shifter for me....... :)

Ernie promised he would bring one with my name on it......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts