Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tonight we got that magic call from our dealer. Our new EB Blk 02 Z has arrived. The sales manager also took pix of the car the moment it was off the transport,(see attached) it looks like a beautiful woman first thing in the morning, not so great.:D We take delivery at 8AM this Sat. morning. Our car had been kind of "lost". I cannot say much, but I will say that for any of you waiting for a Z, and having some sleepless nights, the adms mods and 1fastdog will make it happen. Trust the "bosses" and the dog. They are working behind the scenes for you. I wish I could tell all I know but I cannot and willnot, just trust what the upper people and the dog tell you. They will make it happen the best they can, and you can take that info to the bank. I been there, got the Tshirt and the bumper sticker. Only in this great country of ours, The United States of America can you buy a race car right off the showroom floor. God Bless America. We will post much info on the new "rocket ship" once we have "blasted off".:D :D And to you 1fasdog:guiness: GMs secret weapon for PR

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Congrats!! :cool: Seems like it has been months that you have been agonizing for the day you finally get your Z. You will love it!! And the dog, what else needs to be said?? I'm happy he is in our corner. He's a great guy too in person!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congratulations!!! Please, please, please tell me they aren't thinking of rolling your new beauty through that paint scratcher (auto car wash) behind your new baby! Otherwise it looks good...nothing a few coats of Zaino can't fix.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Congratulations! :cheers:

I wonder why they rolled that driver's window down before cleaning it... (if the windshield is any indication). Details, Details.. But really, I'm not a concours kinda guy ;)

I hope I can get out east to buy the dog some beers!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5:55AM 10-13-01

We are off to pick up the new kid. Del. at 8AM White Bear Lake MN. Will have pix and story later. I understand that with all new "kids" you need to treat them real easy for a time. ( well once in a while you might have to "womp" them just a little to make sure they are still awake) :D Will post more later today:z: :z:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
this is fantastic! You're probably there as I type!

Enjoy, drive safely :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kid is home

Well we got the new "kid" home. Now has 140 miles on him. I'm afraid he is going to have a real
"attitude" problem. Only had to "womp" on him just a little and he just wanted to go like hell.
At this point I think he will be very hard to hold down, a real bad ass I'm afraid. Will tell more once I sit in him and learn more about him. For sure a "major attitude" kid. Sorry, no banner only Tshirts :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Is that you driving the car off the showroom floor ???

The EB is great looking!

:cool:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ME?????

Yes it's me, I even got through the doors. :D
My wife was standing at the door, I could not leave a "signature" on the floor.:D :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My a$$ is dead

The back of that car is DEAD. No chrome, no nothing. You look at it and stock is DEAD. Looking now for suggestions. Exh plate I know about. Some loovers for the tail lights, or blackouts. I need lots op input, pix are super. " My stock a$$ is dead" Must get upgraded ASAP. Dead is bad.
Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
0 Posts
Jim,

FUBU put some Euro tailights on his EB Z06 and they look pretty sharp. West Coast Corvettes also sell some nice laser cut stainless steel letters for the rear.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks

At this time the stock "ass" is super bad. I will try to find all options before choosing one. Any help will be wonderfull.
Jim and Carol:cheers:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dead ass

thanks, I will be looking for something real soon, that stock asss shot is dead. Too plain, nothing there. Send ideas for how to "sharpen" the stock asssss of the new Z

Thanks
Jim and Carol

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS JLH!!! Your EB Z06 looks GREAT!!! :cheers:

The only thing needed to enhance the rear end is a personalized plate. How about "JLHSZ06"? That's one possibility or maybe
"EBLUZ06" for another. Of course, there is always the ever popular "BADASSZ". :p

140 break-in miles is enough already, so please post your first impressions of "driving" your new baby.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
JLH,
I also took delivery of a EB '02 this week. (See "FATE, and the Electron Blue Z") Congrats on your new family member!:D All I can say is that EB ROCKS!! :cool: :D Good luck, you have a beautiful machine.:cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts