Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,834 Posts
I am looking forward to a great time. Still think we ought to think in terms of a West Coast riding through - picking up stragglers- couple of day caravan!:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
sigung86 said:
Still think we ought to think in terms of a West Coast riding through - picking up stragglers- couple of day caravan!:cheers:
I agree, it would be a great time if our Western members swung through here on their way to the Z06Fest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
fcalmes said:


I agree, it would be a great time if our Western members swung through here on their way to the Z06Fest.
I just looked at the map and I agree that we could probably swing down your way. In the early 90s I was on a sprint car crew and we would go to the Knoxville Nationals in Knoxville Iowa about 25 miles from DesMoines. It looks like you guys aren't that much further. Just head south.

Pat :guiness:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,625 Posts
That is fantastic :cheers: I hope to participate this coming year!! :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,096 Posts
Thanks Tom for posting the good news!!! I usually check this everyday, except this morning.

Is it time to go yet? :lol:

Zippy :z: :z:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,265 Posts
Great News, I saw that today. I do have a question, Does this mean us FRC guys and gals can attend????

I would rather do that than the BB....

Ernie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,265 Posts
Frank,

Thanks, it sure sounds like a good time. It's too bad it's in Sept... a long wait.. :) I'll have to work on getting all the FRC'S to go..

Ernie
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Zippy said:
Thanks Tom for posting the good news!!! I usually check this everyday, except this morning.

Is it time to go yet? :lol:

Zippy :z: :z:
Already have my hightops packed Tony.:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,086 Posts
That sounds like an excellent idea. A Z Caravan going from Seattle all the way "Home" picking up ZBruthas along the way :D

Just think of the banner shots to be had :eek:
 

·
NCM Delivery Staff
Joined
·
611 Posts
Yes thank god that was put on the page! LOL!

Also, just want to remind everyone that this is also a NCM event co-hosted by z06vette.com. You will see C4s, C3s, LS1 C5s and many more cars. This is not just a z06 gathering although you will mainly see Z06s.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top