Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,

Life goes on...this nation will prevail!! Let's get back to normal, if there will ever be such a thing.

Love you guys!! :)

Frank

·
Registered
764 Posts
We are already seeing our nation pulling together to do everything possible to help. I think we will see this country pull together in a way that will make all of us proud!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
A little hope for survivors... evidently 7 people have been rescued overnight and early this morning. :)

Hopefully there are more... :(

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
As it has been said many times, getting back to normal and doing "business as usual" is what we all need to do. Doing anything other than that simply lends credence to the events of yesterday, and allows those cowardly bastards to win.

This country will never bend to terrorist threats, and we will pull ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and move on.

As I tell everyone that threatens me (jokingly of course), "If you hit me, you better kill me".

The biggest mistake these cowards made is they still left us able to stand, and retribution will be had and it will be sweet.

·
Registered
991 Posts
What could we do?

What could this little group of Z06 nuts do? Something we could be proud of, something we as a group could "hang our hat on" that we did. Another brick, one that would just be a simple thought.
In honor of those working so hard and in memory of those who parished on this horrable day of 9-11-01
Z06vette.com Or something, Ideas????
Or would this not be a good idea, just a thought.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Maybe a brick in honor of those lost. Not for our own publicity but for the fallen civilians and rescue workers. Still hard to take for me. Tragic Tragic act.

Andy

·
Registered
619 Posts
This was not a tragic act it was a COWARDLY ACT that was uncalled for and unjust.

There is only one person that could have and would have done this: Osama Bin Laden

He has attacked numerous times against the US and has vowed to kill all Americans whether civilians or military.

This has happened due to the Clinton adminstration never taking action against this terrrorist.

This terrorist is funded by his own fortune of over $5 billion dollars. He has terrorists groups stationed all over the world.

His acts of terrorism were never taken seriously and that is why this has happened.

This is a direct quote that he made after a recent terrorist attack:

“We predict a black day for America and the end of the United States.”
—Osama bin Laden, who has vowed a new attack within the next few weeks.

Here is a link: http://www3.goto.com/d/sr?xargs=00u3hs9yoahSumGpxqaqgGlIlEyUmpecXl6Xog+UCV4oHk1MySvPwgYjyzKL8FJ7tIZiRU5gH6AVUl2UWp+UW5RZmJlnkGFoZmYAYRUzJucjA0MbR3cDRxMjZxNHWDcco4LUwxOT8v0K+/NjE4UTcpO08zJzslMQ8zWOJBdGGImSGpuQa24GDhauZqauRqaqTgAAbuy/Q/

Sorry about this guys, no flames, I just had to vent.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Bin Laden is the motherless bastard son of a thousand whores.

He and his kind will go down. :flaming:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Dennis Jurs said:
Bin Laden is the motherless bastard son of a thousand whores.

He and his kind will go down. :flaming:
You said it, :cheers:

I couldn't have said it better myself. :flaming:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Is it called Genocide when you wipe out a nation??? Well anyway we should wipe them out, then take over their refineries and lower our gas prices....We will prevail

1 - 12 of 12 Posts