Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone please welcome and thank the following vendors for offering their support to Z06vette.com. This just gives you another excuse to buy more stuff for your Vette!

As you all have seen, we've made some fairly large changes to the site recently and more is planned. I'll be fleshing out the merchant's area tonight and possibly starting on the forum area in an effort to get the vendors some attention in here. Nothing drastic in the forums, but it's part of the deal. It will be as unobtrusive as possible while allowing maximum flexibility to our vendors who now make it possible for Z06Vette.com to stay afloat.

Thanks go to the following vendors:

At the preferred level:

Nate from Xtreme Motorsports

At the Supporting level:

Brian from the Corvete Store / Vertical Stores
Donald from D and J Show Car Polish

Private vendor pages for Preferred Vendors (see http://www.z06vette.com/vendorpage.php?id=jcmtor342 for example) are complete, please take a look if you haven't already.

Thanks!

JC

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Glad I could help, JC. I don't want to see this place turn into one large advertisement.

Keep up the great work. Try to visit C5Forum once in a while, too /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif fcalmes comes over sometimes to say hello /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts

On 2001-03-26 16:16, BOBSZ06 spewed forth this :
Just a quicky to say Thanks for the Support of the Forum. Will consider your products prior to going elsewhere! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Ditto on the quote. hope we can get group purchases /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-03-26 16:13, Redshift spewed forth this drivel:
Glad I could help, JC. I don't want to see this place turn into one large advertisement.

Keep up the great work. Try to visit C5Forum once in a while, too /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif fcalmes comes over sometimes to say hello /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
..Redshift.....WHen it comes time for the Euro Tail lights...I am heading your direction pal!!!!! Best prices thus far on that assembly!!!!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Have already ordered from one of the supporting vendors....plan on continuing doing so.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Red Z

·
Registered
2,521 Posts

Redshift.....WHen it comes time for the Euro Tail lights...I am heading your direction pal!!!!! Best prices thus far on that assembly!!!!

Don't forget about the best tech. support and customer service. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts