Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Welcome aboard guys, just got my car back from Antivenom with your adjustable coil overs and adjustable sway bars. I love them.

Really looking forward to taking the car to Sebring after the holidays and doing what these components were really meant for...

Thanks for supporting a great site of high performance enthusiasts, this crowd is right up your alley.

Mark

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Thank you, Aaron, for signing up with this outfit. :crazy:
MungoZ06 on the other place. :sneaky:

·
Z06 Master
2,627 Posts
Welcome, Aaron and gang! I'm glad to see Pfadt Racing as a supporting vendor. Hopefully more members can benefit from the fine suspension products y'all offer.
I'm still enjoying the coil overs :cool:

·
Registered
42 Posts
It's long overdue that we officially joined the Z06 forum. We're glad to be here.

It is exciting to see so many people modifying and using their Z06s. Hopefully we can add some value to the discussions regardless of our product offerings.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Aaron, Brian, Josh, Robbin & Staff
Pfadt Race Engineering

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
It's long overdue that we officially joined the Z06 forum. We're glad to be here.
It is exciting to see so many people modifying and using their Z06s. Hopefully we can add some value to the discussions regardless of our product offerings.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Aaron, Brian, Josh, Robbin & Staff
Pfadt Race Engineering
Found out about your C5 tow hooks, and went looking for them on site. Can't locate (see the C6 ones, tho ... :-?
:ity:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Welcome abaoard!
My only question is the proper pronunciation of PFADT?

Is it pee-fad-it?
Fad- tee with a silent P?
piff-ed-tee?
piff-addit?
pa-fad, with a silent t?

Zippy :-? :-?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome abaoard!
My only question is the proper pronunciation of PFADT?

Is it pee-fad-it?
Fad- tee with a silent P?
piff-ed-tee?
piff-addit?
pa-fad, with a silent t?

Zippy :-? :-?
I wish I had a dollar for every time we get that question! The pronunciation is "FOT" and rhymes with bought. It's a very German name.

-Aaron

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
The tow hook is located under C5, then Safety Equipment. Or you can click here.
Thanks for checking it out.
-Aaron
OK ... good ... I was looking under "suspension" :bang:
Looking forward to some info on front hook and installation ...

BTW ... I thought you were "FAT" ... but I stand corrected ... you're "FOT" :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi Aaron! I bought your coilovers and swaybars a while ago and have never regretted it. I remember encouraging you to join our forum. You should get the business you're looking for from here. Most members are well versed in the Z06 and I think your engineering expertise will just add to that.
The thing I like most about Aaron is that he is personal accessable to answer product questions.
Good luck and welcome to the site!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts