Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Welcome aboard guys, glad to have you here...

Mark

·
Registered
996 Posts
Welcome!

Now, let's ask Steve Millen... How come he didn't get better times for the Z06 in that comparo test with the GTR and 911TT???

I kid, I kid... :pp:

:cheers:
Geoff

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, Thanks for the welcome!

It's actually funny that the R&T test was mentioned haha. We have been working on becoming a site sponsor for quite some time now and I knew that starting the program right after that article came out was going to open us up to "the question" haha.

My name is Kyle Millen. I am Steve's son. I get to hear about all of the amazing tests he gets to be involved in. This one surprised all of us, including Steve.

I know there is a "conspiracy theory" lurking around but I assure you all that there was no conspiracy. Steve has been Road and Track's driver for many, many years and ALWAYS gets questioned.

If you guys want to see something really funny you should check out the article where the twin turbo Viper blew away a Bugatti Veyron. 0-200 MPH in the standing mile, which car is fastest? Yes...A Hennessey twin turbo viper beat a Veyron and you can't imagine the remarks we saw from that test.

ROADandTRACK.com -- Comparison Tests - Comparison Test: Speed Kings (9/2007)

I actually was fortunate enough to ride in a Corvette that Steve was going to be testing for Road and Track. R&T gave it to Steve the night before the test so he could drive to the track and get a feel for it on the streets. I have to say, that car was AWESOME. I know Steve really enjoyed driving it and I had a blast riding shotgun.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey there,

Thank you very much :)

My name is Page Nicholson - I work with Kyle in the American Performance Division. Dont hesitate to contact me (866-278-8287 x134) if there is anything I can do to help.

Page

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Thanks for signing on as a supporting Vendor here at :z:
Steve Stillen has a well-earned rep for designing and engineering performance packages that, while the components might not seem like much of a change, just WORK! :thumb:

And he ain't too shabby as a driver these days either ... definitely can "read" a car on a track. :yeadog:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts