Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... saw you logged on but haven't posted yet.

Don't be shy... great group of guys here! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Enjoy!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
0 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif Yep, I think I saw him sign up a couple weeks ago. Jump in there Bro!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif We don't bite...well, not hard!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just recieved sequence number of 003063.Said car entered trim line today.Does that mean that it is already built? Iam new to all of this.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We have a great time here!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RonnieZ06... Welcome! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

It won't be long now... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
3 Posts
As soon as I get 500 miles on I am taking it to Reece at MTI Racing to get my mods.he has done two cars for me and they were both fast!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
ZO6RONNIE,
Shipping depends on how many headed that direction on the transporters to be delivered usually about week or less.......
P.s. Welcome aboard........

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Maxie Price again, jeez we're pushin a lot of business that way these days....and not on the vendor list.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
765 Posts

On 2001-07-30 20:05, ZO6RONNIE spewed forth this drivel:
Just recieved sequence number of 003063.Said car entered trim line today.Does that mean that it is already built? Iam new to all of this.

3063 entered the trim line LATE today, and it takes about 160 cars to get to the end of the line from there. Considering that the plant does about 150 cars per day on the 10 hour shifts, it's going to come off the line late tomorrow or possibly early Wednesday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts