Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
JC and I have worked out things to allow me to stay on as a Supporting Dealer!!:D I am very pleased about this and hope to be here for a long time. I was the first Dealer here on the Forum and wont to stay and help build this site to be even better than it is. I still offer one of the largest allocations for Z06s in the country so if I can help you please let me know. Glad to be staying.:cheers: Thanks to JC, Frank and all of the Mods.:D :D:z:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey Rick,

I am glad you are staying as I think competition is a great thing, it keeps you on your toes. Why were you thinking of leaving?

JOHN

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome back Rick. Glad you are staying.

Should be home in California sometime on Thursday. I will give you a call on Friday after my DMV visit.

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Thats great news Rick. The forum needs you here. :cheers:

·
Registered
442 Posts
I dont pay enough attention, I didnt even know you were gone. But its good to have you back. Still looking for a GMO dealer for the SSR

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Rick

Great news.......wish I had found this site, and you before I bought my Z......................
Feel like I got screwed, and now feel I have gotten a Havvvvad edjumacation, and all for FREE............
You guy's are tops!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Rick,

I too did not know you were going away. Glad you are staying. I enjoy your posts and insights. I won't be in the market for a new Z for a few years. I will have to learn and enjoy my FRC for a while, first. However, when I get in the market... You'll be the one I go to for the "deals on wheels"!:cheers: :D :cheers:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Too :cool:

Glad to see you back!! :cheers:

What an awesome site! :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hey Rick,

Yer a pretty good egg most of the time. Ya just gotta get a little more thick skinned, that's all. Don't let the critics get to ya, ever !

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Great to hear

Hey Rick
Great news, glad you all worked things out.
I still expect to see you if you come to the northeast. :guiness:
Ill buy. The coffees on me, well, for me.:D
Besttoyou ,c4c5

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone for all of the support.:) At my age it is good to have as little change as possible :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Rick,

Now that's what I call good news! Thanks JC also for assisting Rick in his decision.Way Cool:cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Gee Rick, why would you be even thinking of leaving? You've built up an impressive reputation here on Z06vette.com. I haven't had the chance to work with you. But you'll be the first person I'll contact for my next Z.... around C6 time. I've only heard great things from the folks you've dealt with. Thanks for staying on.

Dave

1 - 18 of 18 Posts