Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frank (or for those of you that only know him by fcalmes) has decided to pursue other opportunities.

We wish him luck and success in his future ventures and thank him for his undying efforts on this forum.

Thanks,

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
I am no longer associated with www.z06vette.com and will no longer post here.

Good luck to all the great friends I have met. Hope to see you at the Cruise-Ins and to you guys getting your new 2002 Z06s, CONGRATS!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Good luck, Frank! You will be missed! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Did I miss something here? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I hope everything is okay Frank.

We'll miss you...

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
What??????????????????????????

Please don't make Zippy cry...Frank, I will call you tomorrow!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif lost his Zip

'02 Electron Blue/Black Coming in August!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I am sitting here re-reading this thread, with tears in my eyes...no joke, I am absolutely in disbelief, but more sad than any of you will ever know!

I am logging off and going to bed now.

Not Zippy tonight /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Frank-
You will never know the inspiration I reaped from you during my LONG wait for the Z06. Your posts,the humor in them,the good advice to us all...cheering each and every new member on...the welcomes...the "good" pics with the Banners:).....Hell! Everything!! You will be missed and I personally want to extend to you a hearty THANK YOU for being who you have been...Whatever paths you take in this life..I know,you will excel.....
Good Luck Pal!!!
Zman...../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I recall Frank saying words to the effect that some big changes were in store for this forum. Perhaps it is just around the corner and he won't be on this site because its about to transform into the new and improved forum where he will reincarnate himself. Just a quesstimate. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
What the...?

One thing to not be associated but to never post here again?

Human nature... I'd like to know what's going on. If not then oh well.

Sorry to hear ya go Frank. Good luck and take care.

On 2001-07-28 00:37, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
I am no longer associated with http://www.z06vette.com and will no longer post here.

Good luck to all the great friends I have met. Hope to see you at the Cruise-Ins and to you guys getting your new 2002 Z06s, CONGRATS!!

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Frank,

I hope your not going to quit drinking also?? I'll see you monday for lunch at Chalet buddy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

George

·
Registered
764 Posts
Frank did us all proud here at Z06vette! I still can't believe it....... Sad day.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Frank,

I am really sorry to hear this.....

I always enjoyed reading you posts, and you were an integral part of this forum. Obviously, I wish you would still stay involved and I can't help but wonder what brought this about.

I hope everything is okay in your life, and sincerely wish you the best.

If you are going to be involved in something else I would love to know....please send me a private message.

All the best,

Chris

·
Registered
165 Posts
Frank, you will certainly be more than missed. You are one of those special people we all meet that has an impact and positive effect on our lives. Wishing you the very best and hope to see you motoring down the road............
Warmest Regards,

Ken-

·
Registered
496 Posts
I don't get it. Why no longer post here? Sorry to see you go Frank. I think you did as much, if not more than anyone else to make this forum great. Hopefully we'll see you on the other forum also.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I feel like I just got whomped upside my head. I know Frank is doing what he feels is best for him, but please don't say never again. I live in hopes that maybe Frank is just changing his forum name.

Best of everything to you Frank - I hope you keep in touch somehow...

It's definitely a bad day.

Maybe Frank left the forum because he traded his Z's for a McLaren F1 !

Vince

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.