Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Bowling Green last weekend for the LS1 tech shootout @ Beech Bend. Anyhow, Friday prior to the event kicking off, myself and some others from the ls1tech forum got together and toured the vette plant. I had been through it several times, but hadn't seen the C6 made. There were 11 Z06's on the line at the time we toured, and I counted 6 sitting around inside the plant. We ended the tour where the cars roll off obviously, and lucky enough there was a silver C6 Z06 waiting to be taken off. To our dissapointment, the workers pushed the car off and did not start it up. That was a bummer, but oh well. It was very cool to see the cars up close in person, they are very sweet looking. Those polished twin 5 spoke rims absolutely GLISTEN when the light reflects off the front face of the spokes....can't wait to see how the car performs, its going to be a very sweet ride. :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
See, I mentioned in another post...something about Mondays and Fridays!!!!! :mah: :mah: :mah:

289 Posts
jub jub said:
I wonder why they had to push it off?
If you had the opportunity to get in, start, and drive a fully working Z06 off of the assembly line how long of a story would you be able to tell in a jail cell? ;)

They probably don't have to push it off, but do you think the empolyees could keep themselves from romping on each one off the line? :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts