Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Work well? Haven't ever seen or touched the material. I have a QS with black interior, how would red(middle) and black okoles look?

·
Registered
219 Posts
What is Wet Okole Seat Cover? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
680 Posts
Are these available in Z06 Blk/Torch? Want the stock look u no! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
298 Posts
They fit with high quality velcro. It is a very tight fit. I even called the company and complained that they sent me a set that was too small. He laughed and said they receive that call all of the time. After working on it for about 15 minutes I finally got one cover on and then it was no problem with the other cover. I've had mine, black with yellow inserts, for about a year and I've noticed no fade whatsoever. I'll definitely be getting a set when/if I get a '02 Z. It has definitely helped out on the wear and tear of the "high quality" leather seats. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif ....

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Hey folks,

I have a set of Wet Okole covers on my Jeep seats (where they really get put to the test). They do protect well, and the fit is very good...

...One word of caution, though: Since these things are neoprene (sp), they're rather thick, and so they WILL change the feel of seat. In my Jeep, they make the seats feel like there's less "bucket" to them, and I can't imagine that that's a good thing in a Corvette.

Again, the QUALITY of these covers is vey good, and they ARE comfortable. There's just no way I'd put them on a performance car, as they reduce the depth of the seating surface (which we all know aren't that deep to begin with on the Z's).

-Kirk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts