Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm thinking or ordering these seat covers.I've seen pictures and they look awsome.Can somebody who has installed them tell me how they did it.Can these be installed without removing any parts from the seats? Thanks, G.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Torched,

They CAN be installed without pulling the seats, but, they are much snugger and firmer when the seats are REMOVED. It isn't a hard uninstall/install at all. There are a few disconnects under the seat and the bolts that hold them down and you have them out.

You may even find enough change under there to get a gallon of gas:)

RG

www.exit28motorsports.com

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
TORCHED, I just installed mine today. RG is 100% correct regarding a snugger better fit if seats are taken out. Just ask Frank, if I could pull the seats ANYBODY can, no lie! I was a bit nervous when I first pulled them out of the box because I felt the Red portion may have been too bright. The coloration is fine. For those with Black interiors that want a change this could be an option. As in the past, RG and the staff at Exit 28 are always a pleasure to do BIZ with. FUBU69/LES

Corsa Indy's/Pro Tips, Corsa X Pipe, Vortex/Carbon Fiber Power Duct, Z06 Wet Okles Mod Red Seat Covers, Z06 Extra Wide Rolled Exhaust Plate, Red/Clear Euro Lenses, CM Factory OEM Chrome Wheels, BPP Rear Lowering Kit, FRC/Z06 Partition ,Design Specialties Chrome & Decals, STILL EVOLVING! On Order, '02 EB Z06 TPW 7/30 Order # DKMKC7 KEEPING BOTH, I HOPE!

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Torched: Agreed that after scraping my arms under the seats, removing them is a better way to go. I got mine on tho by letting my GF bend over in her short shorts and grunt and groan til SHE got them on. There's a thread with her pic somewhere in here! They fit great tho; and feel BETTER on the butt! Good luck! Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts