Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wellllllllll, just got a call from the dealer. I knew I was in deep sh#t when he said that he "got some good news and some bad news" - good news -> the delivery truck was there, bad news -> my Z was not on it. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_evil.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_evil.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif He called BG and found out that it was still there awaiting a corvette transport. Apparently, only certain drivers can transport these things and the truck that arrived today was not driven by one of the "qualified few" drivers. I don't know if that is BS or not but nevertheless it will be here on Monday or Tuesday for certain as it is being loaded later this morning. What a damn disappointment. It's going to be a long weekend. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

The upside, if you can call it that, is that I got some very good rates through lendingtree.com this morning AND I just sold my truck (leased) for a pretty good profit that I was just going to turn in next month at lease end.

Frank, got the banner this morning, thanks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
That sux!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I was going crazy this time last year. People who had there Z's built after mine were getting them in Texas a week before mine arrived. I only live 320 miles from the plant. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif Tequila helps!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
228 Posts
Same thing happened to me. Car was built end of May...apparently sat at BG for a couple of weeks awating truck. That really sucks! BUT OH BABY, WAS IT WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts