Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opened up the garage to a crisp 68 degrees with about 40% humidity. What a nice surprise. But wait, it gets better -> go to the end of my street and what do I see? A QS Z just a passin' me. Fall in behind him for the 15 minute ride into downtown. Hit the three lane and there we are side by side, windows down just cruising, enjoying being at the helm of the Z. could it get any better? Yup, all of a sudden, the Passport 8500 starts blaring waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. The local PD shooting laser at us. I quickly point to the Passport and drop back and the QS does the same. We safely pass with the boys in blue who were giving us the thumbs up /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Can it possibly get better??????????? Nope, I shortly thereafter arrive at work only to be greeted with the usual /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_bs.gif Thanks Z for a great start to the day.

PS - I'm going to track that guy down in the QS and turn him onto the forum, I think he lives a couple of blocks down.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Dog's

Sounds like a great start to a good day, play the Lotto.........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Hell with the breakfast cereal.Dual Z's side by side it gets no better.Ok 3 Z's side by side is a little better.G /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts