Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know the first thing listed is gonna be that seat, easy entry feature! i am gonna say the climate system is a very close second. i always leave the thing in the vent a/c , recirc mode, get in it and there's no telling what mode it will be in.

what else on your z seem to just do its own thing?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
slow99 said:
i know the first thing listed is gonna be that seat, easy entry feature! i am gonna say the climate system is a very close second. i always leave the thing in the vent a/c , recirc mode, get in it and there's no telling what mode it will be in.

what else on your z seem to just do its own thing?
now seriously, I think somethings up with the seat entry, it never works, but Im not sure if I have it off, Im not joking either, I'll check that this weekend, as for the climate control, I believe when you learn to play with it, it works without a problem, there was a few weird occasions but I think it was my doing :yeadog:

·
Registered
176 Posts
When ever i go full throttle in 1/2/3 gear on the highway i feel the wheels spin so bad that the rear end goes left or right. Is there a recall for this. :D

My climate control acted up the other day, but thats about it. its been a fun car so long.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Now I remeber, I even posted a thread on this, the other day I clicked the whole TC/AC off and it stayed on until I shut off the car and restarted and then clicked it off again :eek:o:

then the same weekend when I started my car, I went to the DIC buttons to check my Miles to Empty and it worked but no Beep sounded that makes when you hit the buttons, as well as hitting the TC/AH button it didnt beep either, then a few moments after warm up it started to make the beeps like it should,

None of these things never happened before and are a one time only deal, at least I hope it stays that way :eek:o:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i always leave it in the same a/c mode, and then i'll get in and the defrost mode, or floor mode, will be on...the a/c may or not be on. if it is on, it may be on recirc, it might not be. little things, i love this car more than... well i'll stop there, the wife might troll the board!! :)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
slow99 said:
i always leave it in the same a/c mode, and then i'll get in and the defrost mode, or floor mode, will be on...the a/c may or not be on. if it is on, it may be on recirc, it might not be. little things, i love this car more than... well i'll stop there, the wife might troll the board!! :)
maybe a memory mode problem, set your all your mode 1 and 2 with everything in the off position, and work it from there, one tiny loose wire made everything in my car go crazy :screwy: and not run other then the motor and trans :jawdrop: :coo:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I have a thread going in grandstand about my self-opening passenger window.

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
My fuel gauge is kinda moody. But from what I have read, a little techron should fix that. :cool:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cave Man said:
My fuel gauge is kinda moody. But from what I have read, a little techron should fix that. :cool:
yes! how could i have forgetten the fuel gauge, mine will go from 1/2 to 1/4 in about 25 miles! and all i run is chevron 93?

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Cave Man said:

Yeah, I got the fuel gauge glitch as well. I use nothing but Chevron with Techron, and it doesn't help.

·
Registered
61 Posts
When I unlock the car with the remote, sometimes the backup light comes on, sometimes it doesn't. When I lock the car with the remote, sometimes the horn will beep on the first attempt (I can hear the doors lock), sometimes I have to hit it twice. Every once in a while, I'll have to tap the "Memory 1" because it won't kick in when I insert the key.

·
Registered
119 Posts
i think the memory button saves all your settings, not just the ones for the seat. my cd player resets, my a/c resets, and the seat goes back to the memory setting. i dont know how to turn the radio and a/c memory settings off, but if anyone knows, please speak up!! i listen to downloaded dj sets which are usually around an hour and twenty minutes long. when the cd player resets, i have to fast forward to the spot where i left off. it sucks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
This has happened to me twice. When I start the car in the morning the trip odometer and the gas mileage have reset themselves. Also the miles to empty start really low, as in 10 or 15 and then it slowly works it's way up to where it should be, this has taken up to an hours worth of driving time.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
My transmission and clutch are the really moody parts of my car. My co-workers jokingly call it the Z0stilts because it spends more of it's time on a lift getting "fixed" than getting driven.

·
Registered
247 Posts
My gas guage takes 10-15 minutes of driving to bring the needle up to full after a fill up. Was shocked the first time I filled the car up. After that the guage seems to work fine. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
schnell76 said:
My gas guage takes 10-15 minutes of driving to bring the needle up to full after a fill up. Was shocked the first time I filled the car up. After that the guage seems to work fine. :thumb:
My gas gage seems to be right at or above the "F" mark as soon as I start the car after a fill-up.

I did have my gas gage go to "E" suddenly a couple of times. Had the ECU updated for the gage problem and ran a couple of bottles of Redline SI-1 Fuel System Cleaner through it. Seems to be working well now.

Other than that, my car hasn't really had a mind of it's own.

·
Registered
390 Posts
mine seems to want to turn in "automatically" at the entrance to the ice cream shop! :rofl:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts