Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am thankful to god and my parents for the life I have been given. As the 17th of 18 children my parents could have stopped having kids long before I came along so I am very thankful for them. They have sacrificed many things during their lives for their children to ensure that their kids were never in want

I am thankful for my brothers and sisters who along with my parents helped shape a guide me.

I am thankful to my wife of 19 years who has stuck with me, raised our kids (often times alone when I was deployed overseas), and made me a much better preson than I was before I met her.

I am thankful for all the experiences I have had and for all the people I have met. Many people have touched my life and unknowingly have made a positive impact. I am thankful for all of that and more.

I hope that I can always remember to "pay it forward" to help pay back, in a small measure all of the help and support I have received in this life.

I would also like to thank each and everyone of you who have taken the time to share your stories and experiences here on the best Vette Nette Yette. :z:

Thank You and God Bless.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Everyone!

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
I think this year should be one that we all should be thankfull for many of the things that we may have taken for granite in years past.
All that can be sure to spend time with familey and friends and let them know how you feel about them. Give thanks for the wonderful country that we live in and all that make it free.:cheers:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Thankful...

What a great topic!!! This topic is fresh in my memory after church last night. As humans we tend to forget to be thankful, even though we have so much to be thankful for! I am most thankful for my salvation through Jesus. The blessings in my life through him are to numerous to list so I am going to just say that I am thankful for everything...good and bad! I hope everyone on this forum take a second and reads this thread so we all can remember what all we have to be thankful for! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

:z:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Thankful for

The life God has blessed me with. My family. And the new friends I associate with on this great Forum! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I would guess that most members of this forum are among the most bessed in the most blessed nation of all. I'm grateful to live in a time and place where we can not only provide for our own families, but have enough left over to help out those that are less fortunate.

I most readily admit that God has provided for all my needs, and was gracious to take care of a few of my wants as well. :D

God Bless Everyone!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I'm thankful for having loving family and friends, and to be born in the USA :)

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I'm thankful the Good Lord let me be alive in this time, and to have the influences I've had, and influence where I could or should. Further, for my wonderful family, my amazing friends, and my equally amazing "less than friends". Everyone has taught me something. I just hope that in the end count I was able to do it all justice.

God Bless...

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm thankful for having a wonderful girlfriend of almost 5 years, for qualifying for my Z06 loan and having an awesome car like the Z06 only 1 year after college graduation, thankful for the great job I have that has allowed me to afford this car, and overall thankful that my girlfriend, myself, my dogs and my family are healthy, happy and alive in this violent and ravaged world of ours.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
I am thankful for my family and friends, and this great country THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:cheers:

carzzy

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
Great Family, good health, employment (a rarity in Telecommunications these days), a great day of skiing TODAY, livin' in the USA and my EB '01!! Great topic!!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
First off Im thankful to be blessed with the great family I have. Im thankful to be healthy. Im thankful for friends, especially this great group of people on Z06VETTE.COM! Thankful to God above to give me this great life. Oh yeah, what a joy to drive a new 02 Z06 to college :)

Andy Cravens
2002 Torch Red Z06:)

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
K,

I am thankful for it all and glad to be here. Life is good.

Thanks for the post.

I am going to stuff myself tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :cheers:

P.S. Red rules.....

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I am thankfull to God , family and friends for giving me a 2nd chance on life 8 years ago at 37. Fubu/Les Cured from Cancer 8 years ago and living life to the fullest.

God Bess our Service personel who are away from their families defending our Great Nation.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Thankfull, you bet

Our familys and friends, to live in a country that can take the hit of 9-11 in New York and DC.
The folks on the plane that "didn't" cause more damage and death. To be able to watch New Yorkers in the Macy's parade who have done so much to help keep America running. New York took a horrid hit, today, a annual event of fun and thanksgiving. While we are where in this great country our service men and women are fighting again for continued freedom and for the ability to pick up the pieces and keep going. God bless all of you and GOD BLESS AMERICA:z:

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I'm most thankful that God saw fit to put my wonderful wife in my life! :D She has been my wife and best friend for the past 12 years. We are blessed with two beautiful boys, Garrett (6) and Cameron (3). In a world that can spawn events such as 9-11, we have a life that many would envy. We are in the process of building our dream home that we will raise our boys in and grow old together in. I'm blessed with many friends (Including all of you out there!:z: ). I look forward to meeting all of you and putting faces with the screen names. May God truely bless each of you! Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. The Z ROCKS! God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts