• SP500

Votes: 30 38.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after looking and looking for new wheels to replace the Motorsport that got stolen last week.... i am going to get myself a nice set of CCW wheels... but now... there is a big problem...

I am in love with the 505a and the SP500.... i don't know wish one i like better....

505a:

SP500:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Both are ugly imo....I'd get these instead if I were you...

http://194.204.28.221/pictures/0016/0016.jpg

Honestly,if I were in your shoes,it'll be the toughest vette decision I would have to make. CCW pump out some of the sweetest looking wheels bar none. The 505's are my all time fav,but the SP500's are very hot too. Can't lose either way. I'd be happy with either. They are hot enough for cruising the downtown strip looking for hookers, or perfect at home at the country club other exotic rides. :drunken:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
The 500s are cleaner looking and much easier to polish. Of course they also look like my iForge Aeros w/o the rivets, so I'm biased. Both are great, as are the 520s.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Which ever one you buy, you will be happy. Both are Great looking.

·
Registered
175 Posts
well not that my purchase has anything to do with yours, but I love the 505a. I am getting them with 345 rears....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Jon,

I like the SP500's best, simple 5 spoke and easy to clean. I just bought a set of 17X11's with black centers (for the road race and autocross) in classic but I rember you saying you don't like those. Anyway, keep an eye out for those damn theives and come out shooting if you here those losers. Nothing worse than a thief.

Derek

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I hope you went with the 505s in a 19/20" combo? Mostly so I can see how they look and decide if that's what I want to do. ;)

You'll be happy either way, but don't leave us hanging man! Which one did you pick?

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
exSSer said:
The 500s are cleaner looking and much easier to polish. Of course they also look like my iForge Aeros w/o the rivets, so I'm biased. Both are great, as are the 520s.

My thoughts exactly!!
Either would look nice....

1 - 20 of 48 Posts