1 - 20 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hey! Why no blue? ;):p

·
Registered
253 Posts
I love my silver, but the selection was more of a process of elimination. I had all the other colors in others Corvettes (yeah, the shades were a bit different) except the yellow. Maybe yellow next time.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
This one

why gee thats a tough one, let me see.....YELLOW
:lol:
:cheers:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I voted and bought RED but that new ELECTRON BLUE looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Make mine Sliver, er... Silver! :lol:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
:D YELLOW :D

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
OTHER

was my choice as I have the new ELECTRON BLUE. That is a color for the ZO6 as well as last years white. My last vett was a triple black so Blue is new for me. I really thought I wanted a Millinium Yellow till I say it up close. It is just bright yellow paint with clear coat with a $600.00 dollar upcharge. The EB has a lot of metalic and clear coat with no extra charge. Also it is a new color for 2002 so it was a no brainer. Oh their was one more reason for chosing the Eb my wife liked the color. The yellow was in her words "in your face" whatever that means. Maybe she thought no body would notice the blue corvette. :) :) :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Re: OTHER

Originally posted by Sanford [/i color. The yellow was in her words "in your face" whatever that means. [/B]

The yellow and the red ZO6 "jump out" at ya. Your eyes are drawn to them( not always good:eek: ) Thats not to say the other colors aren't nice, but they don't have that same "in your face"attitude. :cheers:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Blue has always been my favorite color, so when I heard Corvette was coming out with a new blue in 2002 I couldn't wait to see it.....as they say, "the rest is history." :D

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
151 Posts
When I first saw my QUICKSILVER 02 at The NCM It was surrounded in a sea of Electron Blue, 4 to be exact w/ Mod Red.
That was the ONLY time this car may ever have looked plain.
I Love my Silver, but boy... GM sure made a pretty Blue Vette.
:cool:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I went back and forth between silver and black. Silver is low maintenance but nothing looks better than a well polished (ZAINOED) clean black car.

After my last car I swore I'd never buy another black car, but when I saw the black with mod red Z06, I said screw it. I'll say it again....NOTHING looks better than a clean black Z06. It's a PITA but it's worth it. Besides, I like washing my car. :D
and yes...it is definately sinister.

GO BEARS
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I have black, which I enjoy a great deal. But when I bought, I could've taken a yellow. Now that I have driven the car, it seems that black does fit the sinister side of the personality, but yellow really says something about the bold personality too.

I wish there were some new special "Z06 only" colors though.

1 - 20 of 309 Posts