Corvette Z06 Forum banner

What day are you arriving to the BG/Z06fest(2005)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poll time.

Curious to know when everyone plans to arrive to this fun filled event. :drunken:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I have a room at the Baymont from the 19th to the 24th. I'm thinking of changing that to the 20th.

·
21,354 Posts
Z06Dad said:
Why doesn't it suprise me that you two are the first to post :lol:

:cheers:
What day are you getting there? If it's before me, have a cold one ready for me when I get there! :p

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jub jub said:
What day are you getting there? If it's before me, have a cold one ready for me when I get there! :p
I don't know yet. It depends on that DE event Mark is putting together. Haven't heard from him. :z:

I'll probably head up with Case though. He wants to race F350's. He likes losing. :lol:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Thursday night. Looking forward to a rib dinner next door at the Santa Fe Grill and a couple :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Z06Dad said:
I'll probably head up with Case though. He wants to race F350's. He likes losing. :lol:

My truck is modded too! You're going down! :pp: :lol:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I'm going to be there on the 19th /// hey Jub are you going to be there and ready for that ride I promised ? Plus I want a ride in yours :yeadog: I do love MY Z's :D

Rob :cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Plan to arrive with the caravan on Tuesday night. Hopefully the DE will be on for Wednesday. Will have some "cold ones" ready for those late arrivals. Any preference.....Bud, Bud Light, Sam Adams etc?

Tom

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
We in the NE caravan are arriving on Tuesday the 19th. I have room reserved for 19-24.
I guess with this thread the countdown has officially begun!!

·
21,354 Posts
Rob1Vet said:
I'm going to be there on the 19th /// hey Jub are you going to be there and ready for that ride I promised ? Plus I want a ride in yours :yeadog: I do love MY Z's :D

Rob :cheers:
Ready and willing! :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Looking like Thursday the 22nd. :z:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Wingnut said:
Looking like Thursday the 22nd. :z:

I guess I'll finally get to meet you in kentucy at the fest instead of just down the road :D

Rob :usa:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Tuesday night for Tam and I.

Hopefully, the rest of the Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa folks will be along as well.

Steve

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
T-MAN said:
I have searched tried to read more about it..... asked dumb questions in the past, so why should this be different. This is in July? It's in Bowling Green Virginia. Would it be silly to even attempt to get a room this late in the game? I have heard people staying in Morgantown. Yep virgin.
July 21 -23rd

In Bowling Green, Kentucky

you can still get a room. Try the Baymont or Hampton. :z:

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Is that Tuesday the 20th or Thursday the 22nd.

Get there on the 22nd and you miss 1/2 the fun.

Joe

Zippy said:
Most likely Tuesday the 22nd.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts