Corvette Z06 Forum banner

What dealer can I trust for service in Seattle area?

788 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Rollin Black 
#1 ·
Took the Z out for a quick ride today and noticed what seems like a severe drag on the car, like the brakes not completely disengaing or ?? :( :(

Checked all the common things, codes, brake fluid, etc nothing seems out of wack. I guess I need to bring her in.

Who can I trust? I definately don't want to go to the dealership of purchase as they don't have any real experiance with Vettes plus alot of salavating lot boys waiting to take turns test driving her?

Any help is appreciated.

#2 ·
Rolin

Do you have a flat??.....they are nigh on near undetectable................UNTIL you ruin the tire & maybe a wheel.............seriously.
I advise EVERYONE to check the Z's tires for inflation BEFORE entering the auto..............take it from me.........not a cheap fix......if you happen to have a flat......:(

#3 ·
As I live north, I can only recommend Roy Robinson Chev in Marysville. They have their own vette showroom, a fulltime vette mechanic and do a lot of service work. I have used them for almost fifteen years.

Pat :)

#4 ·
Z06LS6 - Thanks for the tip. Tire pressue okay all the way around. I usually check every 3rd - 4th time before I take her out.

Pat - Thanks for the lead. I have heard from another person who also recomended them. I just got my Service Manuals today so I am going to take a more serious look and if no go, I will have to bring her in. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.