Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it might be fun to see what members are up to on their cars. I know we typically don't leave well enough alone.

I picked up my latest 2003 Z06 last November.

I replaced all the fluids and have enjoyed putting almost 3000 miles on it since then.
I put Continental tires on it because the old tires were over 10 years old.

I recently had a Kenwood double din radio installed and now I have car play and nav and really love that upgrade!

What have you done to your car recently??

·
Premium Member
2003 Quicksilver Z06
29 Posts
Today, I gave my 03 to a buddy with a lift, to figure out where the leak is coming from. I THINK it's power steering... Ta da. :ROFLMAO:

No mods.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was out driving mine today getting a few errands done before work tomorrow. This is only the 4th month owning, loving it. I just threw the abs/traction control/steering system error. Hope it's an easy fix. Enjoy the weekend everyone!
Phil

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Dave,
Sorry to hear you are having the same issue. From what I read it is common. It just came up this week for me. I am still driving the car but I would like to resolve it. I'm also having a trim issue around the door and windows that allow water in. With winter coming I need to get this figured out. Everyone enjoy your cars over the weekend. Phil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts