Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
HMMmm besides all the obvious GM stuff....
Both Don't have spongebob as a passenger !! :lol:
...OKOK perhaps both are highly sought after by you Tom....

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
who is that handsome man in the background of each of them ?
LOL

·
Registered
583 Posts
The yellow one on top is the second "gayest" thing on four wheels...if THAT is pacing daytona...glad I will take that quilt-making class I've been trying to get into...that thing is STUPID LOOKING! and that is no honest opinion...thats a fact! duuuuuumb.

Introducing the all new 2005 Mitsubishi "Type R" Evo-Vette.

Now all it needs are those coffee can exhaust tips and it will be "OFFICIALLY GAY"

The first "gayest" thing I have seen is a 1999 Vert with 22" 180 spoke, gold Daytons on it that stuck out 8" from the fender with hot pink and red metallic "VATO LOCOS FOREVER" airbrushed on the side. I have a pic somewhere... it was HORRID...but then look at the source... This yellow car ranking right on up there with it too. :))

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Let's see...one is a sweet looking silver C6 Z, the other has what is quite possibly the most hideous spoiler ever!

·
Registered
203 Posts
stevep1794 said:
The yellow one on top is the second "gayest" thing on four wheels...if THAT is pacing daytona...glad I will take that quilt-making class I've been trying to get into...that thing is STUPID LOOKING! and that is no honest opinion...thats a fact! duuuuuumb.

Introducing the all new 2005 Mitsubishi "Type R" Evo-Vette.

Now all it needs are those coffee can exhaust tips and it will be "OFFICIALLY GAY"

The first "gayest" thing I have seen is a 1999 Vert with 22" 180 spoke, gold Daytons on it that stuck out 8" from the fender with hot pink and red metallic "VATO LOCOS FOREVER" airbrushed on the side. I have a pic somewhere... it was HORRID...but then look at the source... This yellow car ranking right on up there with it too. :))

:yeadog: :yeadog:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.