Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
The hood liner is a perfect match to the car...or is the car a perfect match to the hood liner?? In either case, they just seem to go together very well.

Nice job with the car, Bill...
nice job with the liner, Paula :jammin:

Charlie

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I like it. Did she do it on location or did you mail order it from her? It's over the top..............NICE

D.J.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
One of the nicest ones I have ever seen. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Outstanding! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Man that is nice!!! Very good job!

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Best liner I have seen! Very detailed and personal....An excellent addition.....Did you have that customized or outright purchase.....If it is custom, can you share where it was done? (Did Paula airbrush it or was it stitched?) I am good at graphics (or so I think) and I would like to design one as well. Thanks-

Where is "Paula" located and, was it done by her and shipped? Or did you take Vette to her? Hmmmmm

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Great looking artwork !!!!
Best liner I have seen! Very detailed and personal....An excellent addition.....Did you have that customized or outright purchase.....If it is custom, can you share where it was done? (Did Paula airbrush it or was it stitched?) I am good at graphics (or so I think) and I would like to design one as well. Thanks-

Where is "Paula" located and, was it done by her and shipped? Or did you take Vette to her? Hmmmmm
Inquiring minds want to know?

:jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
The best I have ever seen.

Yes, Yes, more info on Paula and how I can get one for my new Z when it comes in.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts