Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
They look good. Nice color car, by the way. ;)

What tires did you get?

Alex :thumb:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Looking Good :yeadog:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Nice! :thumb: Are those the 18"&19"s or 17"&18"s?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These are the C6 motorsports with a MACHINED face, I got them from Bob at house of wheels. I live locally to him and he even took the wheels in his SUV to the tire shop for me! Bob is a great guy and it was a pleasure doing business with him.

I was origionally looking at the black Z06 motorport replicas, but they had too much black for my taste. Then Bob suggested I take a look at the c6 motorsports. He pulled the machined face wheel out of the box and I was in love. They have just the right amount of black to look good but the face of the wheel is a bright machined face.

Trust me when I say they look 10 times better in person!

I stuck with factory sizes 17&18, mainy due to tire cost.
As far as the tires I have 305/35/18 nitto drag radials on the rear and 265/40/17 Continental Sport ZR's on the front. Continentals are not my choice of tire but they are new and were on the car when I bought it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Look's great Taz :thumb: , Didn't you use to have a white Trans am last years or so? Anyways I bought wheels from bob also couple of weeks ago and I was looking at those rim's,I went with the stock chrome look instead.

·
Registered
5,190 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I saw a set of those on a C5 coupe last week.Looks really nice. :thumb:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SteveGel said:
Look's great Taz :thumb: , Didn't you use to have a white Trans am last years or so? Anyways I bought wheels from bob also couple of weeks ago and I was looking at those rim's,I went with the stock chrome look instead.
yes I sold it about 3 months ago. even tho it was faster then my Z06 I love the Z06 more. :yeadog:

·
Registered
752 Posts
That wheel / color combo looks very classy...actually, the work "luxurious" comes to mind...but Im not sure how to spell that..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts