Votes: 87 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
401 - 420 of 440 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm a Foreman for a construction company. I get to drive heavy equipment and play in the dirt for a living!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Retired from NYPD 2/93. I own/operate a custom gunleather business since 1978. My wife and I also distribute a line of roof stain cleaning chemicals.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm a 54 year old natural gas well tech who is waiting for a crazy spine surgery next week. Don't get your snowmobile stuck in four feet of snow, because if you drag it around to get it back on the track you will pop discs right out of your spine.
Next week they are going in through my back, through my stomach, and through my side to replace one disc and work on three more. I hope that I can still get in my Z after all of the titanium and screws going into my vertebrae.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
After almost six years I'm still retired and still love it.:yeadog:

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
I'm a 54 year old natural gas well tech who is waiting for a crazy spine surgery next week. Don't get your snowmobile stuck in four feet of snow, because if you drag it around to get it back on the track you will pop discs right out of your spine.
Next week they are going in through my back, through my stomach, and through my side to replace one disc and work on three more. I hope that I can still get in my Z after all of the titanium and screws going into my vertebrae.
Good luck with your surgery, I'm sure they'll fix you up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been an intern at Sandia National Labs for the last 4 years; I graduate this fall with my bachelors and then I'll be a full time employee there as a mechanical engineer in explosive testing applications plus I'll be back in school for my masters degree in explosives engineering

401 - 420 of 440 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.