Votes: 87 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
421 - 440 of 440 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Marine Engineer. I work for one of a very few shipyards that build navy and coast gaurd ships. and I am one of two marine engineers in group of nav archs that do concept development. I get to select and arrange the propulsion plant equipment and make sure it fits and goes as fast and as far as we promise.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
I clean and polish the brass poles in several strip clubs. I also raise and sell guinea pigs to earn extra cash.
I sell cleanser, polishes and guinea pig food to people who clean brass poles in strip clubs and raise and sell guinea pigs that are trained to dance and strip on brass poles. Did I get that right?:coo:

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Registered Architect/Professional Engineer working as a Project Manager in the Design and Construction Division at Penn State.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been a truck driver since 1999. At this time I'm driving a fuel tanker delivering gasoline for fuel stations around the L.A. area.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I've been a truck driver since 1999. At this time I'm driving a fuel tanker delivering gasoline for fuel stations around the L.A. area.
I used to pull my diesel fuel from the Arco Vinvale rack. Been there? Sometimes the Shell rack in Carson (if my allocation hadn't been met yet.) I used to pay 1.75cpg for freight from Wilmington/Carson to Oceanside for diesel (7600 gal.)
The most I ever lifted was about 75 loads 1 weekend from Shell. (They ran out, lol!)

Arco gas isn't much to boast about, but they make a damn good diesel fuel. Damn good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I used to pull my diesel fuel from the Arco Vinvale rack. Been there? Sometimes the Shell rack in Carson (if my allocation hadn't been met yet.) I used to pay 1.75cpg for freight from Wilmington/Carson to Oceanside for diesel (7600 gal.)
The most I ever lifted was about 75 loads 1 weekend from Shell. (They ran out, lol!)

Arco gas isn't much to boast about, but they make a damn good diesel fuel. Damn good.
75 loads in one weekend??? Damn! I started loading out of Kinder Morgan in San Diego. At that time I was only loading a bobtail for wethosing around San Diego.
Last year I lived in Omaha, Nebraska. You haven't delivered fuel until you've delivered fuel in 5 degree weather. DAMN IT WAS COLD!!

In Omaha I loaded out of Magellan, NCRA, and Buckeye. Also worked in Indianapolis, IN for 10 days and there we loaded out of BP.

Right now I'm loading out of Exxon-Mobil in Vernon and Petro-Diamond in Long Beach.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I work as an architect for a software conglomerate that makes software for dealerships. In my spare time I pursue academia where my research interests are in machine learning, artificial intelligence, and natural language processing.

421 - 440 of 440 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.