Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about making some Z06 Fest mugs. This way no one will need glass bottles and hopefully a fun souvenier. I am still wating on the admins to give me the goahead. But here is a tenative example. These are 22 oz mugs.

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Kaya, not sure why any approval would be necessary for your design, as it does not incorporate any trademarked logo.

Joe

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Its been a while since I have been to BG, KY so someone please forgive my ignorance and explain to me what the "arch" is.
The only one I can think of is in StLouis.

Like I said, forgive my ignorance.

Jim

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
NavyPhrog said:
Its been a while since I have been to BG, KY so someone please forgive my ignorance and explain to me what the "arch" is.
The only one I can think of is in StLouis.

Like I said, forgive my ignorance.

Jim
It's the area in front of the Hampton Inn. Everyone congregates out front under the arch for fun and festivities. Here is what it looks like.

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
It's the area in front of the Hampton Inn. Everyone congregates out front under the arch for fun and festivities. Here is what it looks like.

Isn't that called a "portico"? :-?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I always hear it called the Arches (plural)....geeze I gotta figure all this out before I put it on a darn mug.

How about this? I wanted to go with the black and orange of the Z06 vette.com to go with all the other stuff.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nah I got it covered....How many do you guys think I ought to get?

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Personally I like "Z06 Fest" as it is the Fest. It has never been referred to as the Z06 Festival.

I think maybe "Under the Arch" as there is only one arch.

Joe

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
GNX Guy said:
Personally I like "Z06 Fest" as it is the Fest. It has never been referred to as the Z06 Festival.

I think maybe "Under the Arch" as there is only one arch.

Joe

:yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog:

Thanks Joe, I had the same idea!!
Ken

PS Kaya, I'll take two, one for each hand :coo:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Kaya said:
I always hear it called the Arches (plural)....geeze I gotta figure all this out before I put it on a darn mug.

How about this? I wanted to go with the black and orange of the Z06 vette.com to go with all the other stuff.

Looks good Kaya. Thanks for all your hard work. Fest or Festival, 220, 221. Whatever it takes. :lol:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
Yeah I remember that. Nice place to chill and drink a few with friends.
Thanks.
Jim

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Okay, Try this on for size.....I want all the imput before I order them. I will order about 200 for starters and I will be able to order more.

·
Registered
882 Posts
MSiska said:
Isn't that called a "portico"? :-?
Well how about - Portico Party Place. :bang:

Nevermind -- going back to the grill. :(

1 - 20 of 46 Posts