Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
What a puss! He got hurt by a pebble and wrenched his arm trying to shift. Then he couldn't even beat an NSX in a drag race. :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:
I guess I'm going to have to buy a "proper sports car" one of these days so I can spend some more time trying to figure out why these guys think the Vette is so bad. I'm not arguing that a 911 or any Ferrari would be more civilized, but man these snots are biased. Have any of them ever had a perfect season in GTS class? Not bad for leaf-springs. :usa:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Same old story as for the C5, same crap for the Viper, apparently you americans pissed off the brits real good way back when you handed their a$$ to them a couple of centuries ago! :D :D :D

Its a fast car, and that was a fact. The leaf spring deal is getting old for me.

My question is, who are the brits to say American cars suck?, specially when all the Brit car companies are either owned by an American company, a German company OR even a Japanese company. :lol:

GB.

·
Registered
373 Posts
It was also amazing they didn' drone on an on about the PUSHROD set up!? That might have been a severe oversight that was too hard to miss.

The thing that probably gets under their skin: is for Power Performance and Price, they got trumped!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
GranBichus said:
Same old story as for the C5, same crap for the Viper, apparently you americans pissed off the brits real good way back when you handed their a$$ to them a couple of centuries ago! :D :D :D

Its a fast car, and that was a fact. The leaf spring deal is getting old for me.

My question is, who are the brits to say American cars suck?, specially when all the Brit car companies are either owned by an American company, a German company OR even a Japanese company. :lol:

GB.
Dont forget the lucas "the prince of darkness" :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
906 Posts
...Yeah, I'd much rather have a Humber Super Snipe than a C6!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now I get it thanks ........somebody that works their way up the chain of command on a bait barge.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
I won't even open anything that has to do with Top Gear. They are idiots.

I agree...they're idiots.

·
Registered
722 Posts
What a pinhead. When the kid was demonstrating how rrrggghhh tough it was to shift, it reminded me of OJ trying to get that glove on. Total BS. I shut it off at halftime. Let me know if there was anything worth seeing, like the kid ordering a latte with skim or something. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
373 Posts
ST1100 said:
What a pinhead. When the kid was demonstrating how rrrggghhh tough it was to shift, it reminded me of OJ trying to get that glove on. Total BS. I shut it off at halftime. Let me know if there was anything worth seeing, like the kid ordering a latte with skim or something. :lol: :lol:
I was of the opinion after watching (the "pool" footage) OJ try to fake believe that those gloves didnt fit!! They FIT!!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
I won't even open anything that has to do with Top Gear. They are idiots.
Ditto, they're dorks. I can't wait til they test the new Z06 and it spanks em all! :lol: :z:

·
Registered
373 Posts
TwoKtwoZ06 said:
Ditto, they're dorks. I can't wait til they test the new Z06 and it spanks em all! :lol: :z:

While it might seem a spot of hubris, I am guessing they are considered to appeal to the current "sophisticated British motorcar" consumer. :jawdrop:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts