Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What ever happened to Hurst shifter "available the first week in December"? Has anyone tested one? How does it compare to the other shifters, including the stock shifter?

Is this a real product or vaporware?

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Jim,

I hate to wait on things like this too:)

We have been tracking them through the Hurst design folks. We expect them anytime now. We were updated a few days ago.

We have the Kirban and Rippers in stock if you want a great shifter that is already out there on the market.

In the other threads on Hurst in this section, I linked to some test results at Corvettforum.com. There are also current threads going there about the Hurst from the beta testers who received them. Member hcvone here on Z06 also has one he is installing soon, from what I read.

RG

·
Registered
165 Posts
Calling RG

RG: I have the patience. I currently have a Hurst in my '01 SS daily driver and love it.

Please let me know when I can place an order with you for the Hurst for my ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I was in your web area yesterday but did not yet see it advertised.

Patiently keeping the faith!! Regards, Ken-
:guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

·
Registered
144 Posts
RG,

I too am patiently waiting...hope I am still on your list.

Thanks,
Chuck

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Re: Calling RG

C5Venom said:
RG: I have the patience. I currently have a Hurst in my '01 SS daily driver and love it.

Please let me know when I can place an order with you for the Hurst for my ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I was in your web area yesterday but did not yet see it advertised.

Patiently keeping the faith!! Regards, Ken-
:guiness: :guiness: :guiness:
Ken,

Give me a shout at toll free 877 966 8676 and I will get you handled.:)

RG

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
No more Hurst ...

I have land in Florida for all you Hurst guys. Hurst is out of business. Just kidding, wanted to start a rumor. You heard it here first. Get the B&M ripper while you wait for the Hurst.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I gave up on Hurst several months ago. I went with the Kirban mixer and have no regrets.

I think we have a better chance of finding the elusive Yeti than triping over a Hurst anytime soon.

Pat :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts