Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
It's media mostly.....movies, large pics....

Don't let this stop you, we'll take care of it....Carry on normally /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
4,332 Posts

On 2001-08-22 11:48, N4C5S spewed forth this :

Don't let this stop you, we'll take care of it....Carry on normally /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC
Can you define NORMAL /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
JC,
Could it be those "BOOB" Pics?

·
Registered
528 Posts

On 2001-08-22 11:48, N4C5S spewed forth this drivel:

JC

or abnormally as you see fit... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

On 2001-08-22 15:31, tonic spewed forth this drivel:
Hosting on a OC12 will solve those problems.
where's the smiley face for 'over my head' /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vince

·
Registered
0 Posts
Big boobie pics, yeah that the problem...NOT ENOUGH OF THEM!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
26 Posts
Many reasons could attribute to problems with the site. I'm a fan of php myself so its good to see z06vette.com using php scripting. The site looks great maybe we'll see a flash or shockwave intro in the near future.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts

On 2001-08-22 17:46, tonic spewed forth this drivel:
Many reasons could attribute to problems with the site. I'm a fan of php myself so its good to see z06vette.com using php scripting. The site looks great maybe we'll see a flash or shockwave intro in the near future.
Oh please god no. That kind of stuff really screws those of use that are running something like opera or konquerer on linux (or other *nix) up real bad.

Please don't do that.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

On 2001-08-22 17:46, tonic spewed forth this drivel:

maybe we'll see a flash or shockwave intro in the near future.
Hey, I'm using a modem - I don't want anything to slow me down any more than I already am!

Vince

1 - 17 of 17 Posts