Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just finished my first road trip in the Z.. what a blast.. Went from San Diego to Oakland up the coast road.. Route 101 and Rt. 1 for those that don't know it's a great ride..

There's about 140 miles of pure 1 lane 15 - 35 mph tight turns. This road was made for the Z. Seemed like I was catching and passing cars for about 2 hours.. :D :D :D

Anyway, once we're back on the freeway, we saw this car I couldn't resist taking a photo of. I had my wife take the pic while I drove. How could they not hear this ? We watched for several miles to see if they would notice, but nope... just kept on driving :lol: :lol:

More pics of the Trip and SF Auto Show here..

Also check banner thread for banner pics if you're interested.. I've had the car for 26 days and have almost 2600 miles :p :D

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Nice pics man. Hard to believe that Integra couldnt hear that. What exactly was it anyways? Wow those FISKE rims look soooo good on that car. Ive got to have a set someday. Thats just all there is to it! :D

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
EHStaley7 said:
I guess the owner of that Honda Civic was so excited to get molded mud flaps that they forget to take them out of the box before they insalled them. :D
ROTFLMAO.. that is funny...

Thread title should have been ... How not to install mud flaps :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.