Corvette Z06 Forum banner

What Is The Best X-Pipe?? Basanni or Corsa??

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  FUBU69 
#1 ·
Seriously considering an X-pipe. I'm getting a little tired of the pop pop pow pow bang boom when I let off the gas. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

What is the best X-Pipe and why?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

See less See more
#4 ·
If you don't have headers and only change the x-pipe on our exhausts do you think it would mkae any real power difference??

#5 ·

On 2001-05-17 18:01, Silver Bullet spewed forth this drivel:
If you don't have headers and only change the x-pipe on our exhausts do you think it would mkae any real power difference??

I don't think there will be a power difference, I just want to calm down the exhaust backoff a bit. Although, I am starting to think headers are a must. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

G
#6 ·
Corsa all the way. Bassani make a nice piece, but the Corsa is made the way we like to see the X-pipe configuration.

In stock, $265.00 for forum members. Add $125.00 for polished version (Exclusive of Halltech) Add $200.00 for Aluminized Ceramic Heat Coating.

We have four sets in stock. Three sets of Corsa Indy Pace exhaust, but stick with the Titanium if you have the Z06. Nothing better on the dyno, so far.

Jim Hall
Halltech
http://www.CorvetteC5.com

#7 ·
Frank, I had the Corsa X pipe installed last week. Marginal improvment regarding the popping and cracking during deceleration with the Corsa Indy's. Much better at idle. You may have a different outcome with the PRT'S, I doubt it. I'm having my TPIS long tubes installed later in the month and will report back on performance and sound inclusive of the popping cracking issue. FRC TOM would really know best. FUBU69/LES

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.