Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I made a deal on a Z and would like to know what mods you reccomend and which forum vendor to go through? I am thinking about the divider (kinda expensive for what it is), the ripper, Intake, probably Blackwing or whatever its called, mats, trunk liner and something for under the hood also, chrome wheels (eventually), and them decals for the door sills etc., and maybe an emblem or something (small) custom painted on the rear bumper like Z06. Any help/advise would be appreciated.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Agent,

Looks like you have a pretty good list of mods!! :eek:

I can't recommend a specific vendor, they are all good in their specific categories. Just find the vendor that carries what you need. They are listed in the Merchant area.

Happy modding!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
What a wonderful and politically correct answer.
I will be blunt originally being from NYC.
As for the donaldson it gained me zero on the dyno and at the track. I am waiting to get my sidewinder and see if it works better so will reserve judgement till then. Only bolton mod I have done so the rest is what I have read.
Catback's seem to be a matter of sound and cruise vibration noise as far as choices go. Seem to be worth 5-10rwhp I would guess but obviously some mild extra weight.
Headers and off road xpipe are big $$'s but most everyone seems to report a good pickup of power.:D :D :D

Exhaust always has some trade off with noise it depends on what type of person you are.

Go for the head and cam's and throw caution to the wind and many will worship you as the new guru
:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Sorry for no feedback on other things I race my car so not into shinny chrome and such.;)

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
One of your first "mods" should be sill guards. No matter how careful you are getting in and out, you will eventually scuff your door sills...then it's too late.
I bought a set of clear pastic ones for about $40 years ago from one of the major mail order catalogs, and use them everyday.... no scratches.

Zippy :z: :z:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts