Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Blown 01 Z06 and would like a fairly aggressive blower cam. I have done some research and can't seem to find one I like. What size cam do you guys use? I would like to know from personal experience so I can stick with one and not have to keep changing it.
My car currently has a weiand intake, LG long tubes, B&B cat back with a P1SC running I assume 5 to 7LBS of boost. Not sure thought since i bought the car this way and do not have a boost gauge yet. I will be upgrading to a D1SC, porting the heads so I can run lower compression and a little more boost :p Andy's kit will also be being used with this soon to be setup. Any info is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
check out the link in my sig. It has all of my mods including cam size. I told Andy I wanted something that will produce more power than a "nice blower cam" and this is what he suggested.

Jim

·
Registered
109 Posts
cam size

I have P1 with a 224/228 114 lsa cam. Now, I'm changing to D1 but the 224/228 is still a good cam for use with the D1. If I didn't care about expense, I would probably get the 224/230 116 lsa.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm with spdrcrj, my cam is very similar, 224/230 @ 114, got it off ebay. There's a guy that sells lots of Comp cams stuff. I like it. :yeadog:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts