Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a top quality spray wax for easy shine, and also need it in large quantity. I have the Z06, a truck and race car to do so. I use allot of this stuff and buying little bottles is getting expensive. Just curious on what your opinion is.

Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of "spray waxes" as they offer very little in the protection department (1-2 weeks tops) and I find putting a coat of wax on the old fashion way takes just as much time.

That said...of all the brands I have used I can honestly say that Eagle One's "Wax as you Dry" was the easiest and least messy of them all.

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
yehp, I was going to say "Eagle One wax as you dry" too

Just wash your vette, spray it on your wet car very lightly, and dry

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I like Meguiar's NXT line up.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
The only one I have ever used is Eagle One and it's one step ahead of nothing. :crazy:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Leslie
Did you once say you used Adams Polishes? If so how did you like them? I got the products I ordered yesterday but they forgot to send the DVD. I should get that tomorrow at the latest. :coo:

blkZ06 said:
yehp, I was going to say "Eagle One wax as you dry" too

Just wash your vette, spray it on your wet car very lightly, and dry

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
dryforkz06 said:
Leslie
Did you once say you used Adams Polishes? If so how did you like them? I got the products I ordered yesterday but they forgot to send the DVD. I should get that tomorrow at the latest. :coo:
yes, S-TEE (Scott) sent me an ENTIRE bucket of Adams's stuff as a recovery gift after my surgery:thumb:

the spray detailer is AWSOME

1 - 9 of 9 Posts