Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen people talk about it but i dont know where i can find it. I might join a chat session if i knew where it was

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
<------------------------- It is over there. Marked Realtime Chat Just click on the tab, log on with user name and get ready to type very fast. Every Sunday night @ 10:00 EST. loads of fun.:guiness:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Hi Brandon. I'll be logging in tonight for the "chat". Let's talk!!!

Has your Dad decided yet if he wants to buy the car? :-?

I made him a copy of the video. Just need his mailing address.

Since you guys came to visit last weekend, I've taken short trips to go see three new '02 Z06s and even got to test drive one for my trouble. All were at dealerships and selling for well over msrp,
two Quicksilvers and one EB.

Yesterday a young couple was in the process of buying their FIRST Corvette at John L. Sullivan. Yep, you guessed it, a brand new '02 EB Z06. They got it for a fairly respectable price even for Northern CA. They still paid over sticker.

The same dealership had another one in the showroom with a dealer mark up of $15,000. Nevertheless, they let that EB go for substantially less. I heard that when the Gen Mgr found out he hit the roof, but the new owners didn't seem at all fazed as they both were . . . :D :D

Hope to "chat" some more tonight. :guiness:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts