Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have added headers, cats, and x-pipe to my 4000 mile '04 Z06. What can I do with the stock manifolds, cats, and pipes? I won't trash them, but may consider selling them. Is there a market for this stuff, or is it junk?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I threw mine in my neighbors back yard. Just kidding, a number have people have posted them for sale. I am not sure if they have sold. You may want to check the for sale section and see if they had any luck.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
It's not junk. IMO keep it and return to stock when you sell. :z:

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I am in need of the H-pipe and convertors...please email me with the amount you want for them.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
IT L GO said:
it's not junk. IMO keep it and return to stock whhen you sell. :z:

Thats what I did.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Me three

·
Registered
895 Posts
I sold mine! From the exhaust manifolds back. The Z06 exhaust system is always a good upgrade for folks with a coupe or vert.

Don't remember the exact amount, but I think I got $600-$700 for the entire system.

Steve

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
I sold mine also, still have the stock headers, but sold the H-pipe and cats, and the ti mufflers. Got around $550 for all of it.

If you sell, do a search on the site, I made a couple of posts with suggestions on how to pack and ship the H-pipe/cats, and the Ti Mufflers.

Mark

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Sell 'em to David. :yeadog: After headers, you really going back to stock?

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MSiska said:
Sell 'em to David. :yeadog: After headers, you really going back to stock?
Okay, I agree with Mike. I'm not going back. Help me decide a fair price for the H-pipe with cats.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Always list on ebay. ;)

I have sold $1,000s of dollars of what I thought was junk -- replaced OEM parts. :yeadog:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts