Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:-? Do you guys think that the corsa indy exhaust sounds alot louder than the stock 02' z06 exhaust?

I want it louder but do not know what system to go with?

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Corsa Indys are much louder at wot than stock and just as quiet at cruise. The are the most versitile system on the market.

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
corsa's are nice and have a good sound (especially thr indy's), but I intend on leaving mine stock. And am going to get some LT headers and xpipe.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I had asked this question on the tech forum and had not gotten an answer, so I'm glad to see some here, as I have the same question. Marianne is not happy with hte volume of the stock system as compared to my FRc with the Corsa indys. I asked the question because I had heard that the LS1 aftermarket systems didn't sound as good on the LS 6. Does anyone have any "real world" experience with an aftermarket system on a 2002 Z06?:-?

Joe

·
Registered
778 Posts
RG in Dallas said:
The PRT's are closer to the weight of your Ti system than the Corsa Product. Something to keep in mind if you want to keep your Z on a diet.:D

Please let me know if you need pricing on either system.

RG
RG,

How about the Borla XR1's-any word on that system on a '02?:-? Inquiring minds with a full wallet want to know! ;) ;)

Joe:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Stock is where its at for the weight savings and I'm already in love with the sound. Why change a good thing?

Anyone know of an aftermark titanium exhaust? :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
zurmagus said:
Anyone know of an aftermark titanium exhaust? :)
Uh, yes, I do... Both Borla and Corsa have titanium systems. I've seen ads for the Borla but not the Corsa just yet. Have no idea how they compare to the stock setup. Expensive, though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts