Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm supposed to pick up the car today, or at the latest, tomorrow!:D Is the video included? Any other things that I should ask about?

Thanks!
RT

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Rapid,

Congrats on your pickup, Remember you will be so damn nervous you wont remember everthing. Tonite after all posts write a list of everthing you want to check. Most major from past posts is Paint then on to mechinals. Inclueded with del. should be a bound pkg with video notepad pen & pencil yada yada. Try to get your window sticker if you want it. Above all check the car with detail all else can be obtained at later date.............

Have Fun And Enjoy

·
Registered
214 Posts
I got ripped...

...when I got mine. I got the standard Corvette video. The ZO6 specific one is on this site under "media". Here was the 1st time I saw it.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Agreed...First Check the condition of the paint. Weather stripping around doors and windows for pieces that might have come unglued. Also don't forget to check the rocker panels for damage/cracks that could have happened during transport!!!!!! The other things like Video, pen, pencil note pad, and tire guage can be aquired at a later time if need be!!!!Good Luck:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Rapid,

Pick it up in daylight! You may want to take someone with you who is disinterested to help with the inspection. Reread the threads on this site and make a list as stated above. Mine came with a dealer rear license plate frame. I asked if one came with the car, and they gave me the plain black GM frame which looks better than the dealer frame. However, the GM frame does not bolt on and I don't think it will last long???????????

Just my .02 worth.

You're gonna love it. Congratulations.

:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts