Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to figure out which air intake to buy. What do you guys have and how much power have you gained from it.
thanks

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
VaraRam :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Had the TRAP and it rocked. When I went with the Mag, I switched to the WCC Hurricane and I have been pleased with it as well. Can't say much on the performance side of things as I have yet to dyno, but it's very well thought out and executed IMO.

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
michael02z06 said:
I am trying to figure out which air intake to buy. What do you guys have and how much power have you gained from it.
thanks
Just sent you a PM.

·
Registered
387 Posts
eamador11 said:
Blackwing is the offical best for a C5. go get that one.
??? :screwy:

I dont know what "official best" means, but with all due respect...if there is one thing that is known...and pretty much accepted as fact...its that the Blackwing is definitely not the best intake.

Actually, its not even close. If I wasnt so lazy, I would reference the numerous dyno sheets posted by others who had the BW and changed to a Vortex, Vararam, etc. and got significant increases. I have never seen the opposite.

But thats cool, we all make mistakes. :thumb:

·
Registered
788 Posts
I vote for Vortex. Simple install. Looks good. No codes (or any problems for that matter). Not sure of the HP increase, but I dynoed 358 rwhp with just that mod.

·
Registered
259 Posts
michael02z06 said:
thanks
VARARAM :thumb: :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts