Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what this Z06 is worth? Is the Buy-it-Now price too high for this one?

Z06 on ebay

Post what you think would be a good price to buy it for.

Thanks

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
It MAY be worth it if those mods are what you want!
41K for an 03 with cam and heads!
NOT!!
520 HP?? Where are the dyno sheets??

Keep looking, this guy hasn't check the market before putting this one up for bid!!

Just my .02
Ken

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
i agree.. the mods are nice.. but it is an 03 .. it will be in the high 30's before it sells..
imho
good looking car though.!!

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
You people are TUFF!!!. A 35,000 car with 10 to 12G's in mods, ought to worth 40,000.00 to 42,000.00 :roll:

·
Registered
74 Posts
NO way is it to high...with no mods..private party with low milage, KBB list it @ $39,105

Mods alone = $6000

Looks good to me

Nevada • April 17, 2005
2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Hard Top 2D

Engine: V8 5.7 Liter
Trans: 6 Speed Manual
Drive: Rear Wheel Drive
Mileage: 16,800

Search Listings for This Car

List Your Car For Sale Online

Quick New Car Price Quote

Free CARFAX Record Check

Auto Loans from 4.49% APR

Insurance Quote

Print "For Sale" Sign

Payment Calculator

Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Single Compact Disc
Premium Sound
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Traction Control
Leather
Power Seat
Premium Wheels

Consumer Rated Condition: Excellent
"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

Private Party Value Search Local Listings for This Car $39,105

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
they just seem to be selling for less than kbb.com..
i wish they were going higher.. hell .. i have an 02 for god's sake..

it mods.. yes..worth $$ ..have to be just what you are looking for.. and a dyno sheet would help with the sell..

i liked the ad on here a while back.. that said.. "never raced or abused" 11.23 in the quarter..
LOL
they busted his chops..
i think that car is hot.. ok.. i'll go 40 ?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Adding up all the mods -- both engine and bling bling -- price is not out of line. :yeadog:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, your a real help. I think I'm gonna try to get it. The mods are exactly what I want to do plus some, and that engine compartment is stunning :eek2: I really appreciate your help.
Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Im not sure what some of those guys were thinking that the car was over priced. All that I have seen this is a great price. I'd love to have any of these guys show me a better price with those mods. I would love to buy it.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Replacing his 520+ hp Z06 with a BMW M3? Wow. :jawdrop:

To each his own. :D

Great looking Z!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
JV1021 said:
Thanks guys, your a real help. I think I'm gonna try to get it. The mods are exactly what I want to do plus some, and that engine compartment is stunning :eek2: I really appreciate your help.Thanks
This car is nearby. I saw it last year at a local show and was impressed. Let me know if your interested and I'll take another look at it for you. - Geo

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Geo,
If you would look at it and check it out for me I would appreciate that. He wasn't able to sell it on ebay and he said I could take it for 41k if I wanted it. I want to buy it but I am trying to sell my '69 Camaro and will have to take out a loan for the Z06 until my car sells, which I don't know if I want to do. If you need his e-mail to talk to him let me know and I can PM you. Thanks for the help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts