Votes: 233 90.0%
  • 30+ MPG

Votes: 2 0.8%
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious... I tend to "get on it" a LOT, so I find myself at the pump very often.. :( my MPG is awful, but it's to be expected with my "spirited" driving. :D

So, everyone...what's your average MPG?

·
Registered
419 Posts
I also find myself getting on it ALOT, but thats why I bought it.. I certainly didn't buy this thing to save on gas money..

The great thing about it is one minute you can be rolling down the highway getting 29mph the next... 11mpg.. If I drove like a normal human being and didn't go WOT on every chance that I get, I can get about 21.5mpg which is actually better then my 4 cylinder Audi..

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm averaging about 21 mpg overall (28-30 on the highway)

:thumb:

- Carter

·
AKA Jack Clark
851 Posts
last year i averaged 28.7 mpg going to the fest and back. this includes drag day. on the way their i got 30 average. this is with heads/cam from 21cmc.

rob, what have you done to you car. did you have to sell your helmet and gloves.

jack

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I'm in the 16 MPG club 90% city/fun :cheers:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
getting 14+ right now... way better than I expected... If it gets too good I will make more mods and keep my foot in it longer... Wouldn't want to mistake this for a commuter car.

Chris

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
15-29, depending on my mood :sneaky:

Jack

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
sujimo said:
last year i averaged 28.7 mpg going to the fest and back. this includes drag day. on the way their i got 30 average. this is with heads/cam from 21cmc.

rob, what have you done to you car. did you have to sell your helmet and gloves.

jack
Just a few mods...still have the helmet and gloves and bringing them to the Fest :crazy:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Z06 Rocket said:
I'm just curious... I tend to "get on it" a LOT, so I find myself at the pump very often.. :( my MPG is awful, but it's to be expected with my "spirited" driving. :D

So, everyone...what's your average MPG?
I get 5-8 mpg city and 12-15 mpg highway if I'm a good boy and keep my foot off of the loud pedal. When I'm bad, I get 0.3 mpg and stop frequently at Chevron stations....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ScDFACHE said:
I get 5-8 mpg city and 12-15 mpg highway if I'm a good boy and keep my foot off of the loud pedal. When I'm bad, I get 0.3 mpg and stop frequently at Chevron stations....
My god man... you have a monster there :eek2: ..no wonder why it guzzles up gas. :D

Do you mind me asking what it costs to do that extent of mods to the Zee???

·
Registered
752 Posts
Just returned from a civilized 1400 mile trip... cruise speeds 70 - 80 mph with a few passes in the 120 mph category. Lots of 5th gear in the mountains. 28.1 overall average for the trip. :D

·
Registered
2,573 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
My average is 19.7 and that's running the Autobahn at 90mph, most of the time + some small amount of city driving. :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm Bi-polar i guess....i'm either getting 27mpg behaving or 9mpg w/ my foot in it.....one day i'll learn how to walk the line in between...but i doubt it'll be any time soon lol

·
Registered
963 Posts
My lowest average for a tank is about 16.5 mpg...and that is with a LOT of full throttle abuse :D

1 - 20 of 88 Posts