Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been unable to find the wheel lock key in my car. The owner's manual is kind of vague and I have looked under every piece of carpet I can find, but no luck. Since both my pen and tire guage were stolen from my car before I picked it up /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif, it probably is not there, but please let me know where yours were located. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
My dealer handed mine to me, check the area where the repair kit is, if you have not already. If not contact your dealer they should be able to get you a key. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
528 Posts
The salesman handed me mine (keys, manual, video..etc). The wheel lock key was in a plastic bag along with the other 4 lug nuts. He said that he took everything else out of the car before giving the car to the details shop. He told me that the wheel lock is normally located in one of the rear side storage bin. He also told me that he had other customers complained about missing misc. stuff like this, that was why he took them out and hand delivered to me.

If yours were missing when you picked your car up, I would go back to the dealer and complain...

Good luck.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
TMesich

Welcome aboard, Mine as others stated was all in one pkg handed over by dealer. I would have them replace missing items. Good luck.........

·
Registered
528 Posts
Have you chacked the secret compartment ? In the trunk. Left rail between the two compartments. Under the carpet. Oops that was to be a secret... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
:lol: if he has not found it by now, he never will. It has been almost 5 years since he posted the question.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Damn it took him almost 5 years to get back to us...that is strange.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts